Chapter Twelve

I woke up from the best night sleep ever stretching my body in satin sheets. It took a moment for me to realise where I was and what really happened last night.

I can't believe that Donny had cheated on me with my skant of an house mate. I groaned as I put my head in the red soft pillow trying to suffocate myself to take away the pain of his betrayal.

I should of seen this coming. We haven't had sex for weeks now. He was giving me excuses of being tired from work when really it was because he was tired from fucking someone else.

Thinking back on it now I started to recall some info Nova was telling me about Donny. Her asking me if Donny ever cheated on me? Could she of possibly known about the two of them? And if she did, why did she not tell me? Her best friend?

I reached for my phone intent on calling her to find out the truth. I swiped the screen, unlocking the phone to find her number. I press the call button listening to weird dial tone. It was then that I checked the time. I was bothered at all that it could be whatever a clock in the morning or even she was asleep. Her phone rang till the answer phone picked up. I felt like leaving her a voice message but thought better of it as I would like to hear her natural first response.

I was about to put the phone back on the table when I noticed that I had one unlistened to voice mail.

I click on the voice mail to listen to it. It was time stamped from yesterday after the party.

"Katryna. " I could hear Ashley deep voice across the line. " You are mine. " my body trembled at that proclamation and then the line went dead.

I couldn't believe he said that. Something so primitive, animalistic, possessive. Something that was so him. My thoughts tracked back to when I first met him. I could not believe that he was the same man that I thought was going for a butler interview.

How could I mistake someone that is very dominant to be submissive. His raw masculinity pours out of him. I could not see someone being able to control him. But he controlling them.

I gave my head a shake to take him out of my thoughts as cleaned back the bedroom. I made sure to hide my belongings in the wardrobe, just in case someone wonders in.

Which is highly unlikely as the west wing belongs to Ashley. A place where the devil fear to tread. I been warned about the west wing since I first took steps into this mansion.

I opened the door a creek to look out into the hallway. I poked my head out seeing that there was no one about. I took a quick step out to shut the door quietly behind me. I fast pace to the connecting door which will make me enter the main area of the Wentworth manor. I let out a breath of relief, feeling a whole weight come off my shoulders that I managed to get to this bit without getting caught.

"How come you left the party early?" Suzy asked me as I joined her on the second floor cleaning a one of the guest rooms.

"I was told I was not needed for the rest of the night." I started to strip the bed sheets trying not to gain too much attention from Suzy. I did not bother to go downstairs to tell the dragon lady that I was back. I thought it was best to let her sweat a moment longer. I felt kind of happy that Ashley had my back. A part of me feels invincible that I can do what I want and she can't do shit about it.

But then again I am not that type of girl to sleep with a man to get things. That is what prostitutes are for.

"I heard you was escorted out." Suzy commented.

I turned around to look at her. "Who told you that?"

"Brandon," She carried on once I looked perplexed. "The new butler that started the same time as you. He said the dragon lady looked like her Christmas has come early. What did you do?"