Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I lay back on the wooden desk with my neck hanging over the side. I let out a soft moan as I felt his finger press down on my moist vagina.

"I have been thinking of this moment for a long time Kitty Kat." He murmured. He did not need to speak as I could feel the hotness of his breath against me.

Ashley then hooked his finger around my knickers to pull them into my crease to expose my full private area for his eyes only.

For a moment it was all quiet except from my heavy breathing. Apart of me wanted to tell him to stop, to tell him that I am not a sort of person that let any stranger lick my pussy. Then that would then let me question myself in why I am letting him do this to me, again.

"Ahh." I gave a little shudder at the feel of his raspy tongue licking me from my anus to my clit. He stopped once he reached the little bud to circle it with his tongue. I felt pleasure rip right through me.

My back arched off the table as I tried to grab a hold of the edges. Instead I had a bunch of papers seized between my fingers. Lord has mercy on my soul, but this man certainly knows how to eat a pussy.

I lifted my head up from the side of the desk after a wave of dizziness. I could make out Ashley's dark hair in the middle of legs. I tried to my right hand over to run my fingers through his hair however it fell weakly to my side.

I gave another moan as my legs started to quiver.

"Hmmm...." He groaned. "You taste better than before." His finger pried my v'agina lips further apart so he could get a further suckle. My womb clenched even more with heat when I felt myself cream all over his face.

"That's it baby. Come all over my face." Ashley cupped his hand under my buttocks to raise my p'ussy to his face in order to eat me better.

I moved my hands automatically over my head to grip the desk to give him the access that he needed. Heck to give him the access that I wanted him to need. My legs were spread so wide in the air I was almost doing the splits.

He started to flick at my rose bud, his tempo was fast causing me to moan his name out aloud.

"Oh. Yeah." I pushed my hips up to gyrate on his face. "I am almost there..." He started licking me a little harder, a bit faster.

"You taste so sweet." He gave a moan of his own pleasure which sent me in a spinal fall. I splintered apart in his arms. My legs went limp across the desk as I laid there in wanton pleasure.

I managed to lean on my arms to get a view of Ashley unbuttoning the two top buttons of his dress shirt. His eyes were hooded looking down upon my body. I could see moisture around the lower half of his face.

Oh dear he was a messy eater. His blue eyes went up my body to catch me looking at him. It was like I was entering the burning furnace the way his heated look set me on fire.

Without breaking eye contact he slowly unbuckled his belt, then his zipper and finally his button. He spread wide his dark blue trouser to reveal a white tented boxers.

I could see through my hooded eyes as he slowly pulled them down to his waist letting his p'enis spring free. He waited there with anticipation with his arm by his side for my permission to continue. I got up to sit on the desk let my leg spread wide across his muscular thighs. I could feel our private parts touching each other, my head barely reached his chin. Even sitting on this desk I could not reach his height.

I felt Ashley hand cradle the back of my head pushing me further into his chest so I could hear his heart beat pounding like a racehorse.

My hand instinctively went his groin area cupping his two balls in my hand. His rumbled with a moan. I moved my hand closer up to his shaft. It felt thick within in my hands, I could not encircle it. I glimpse down to see that it was bigger than my wrist. Dear lord. How was that thing meant to fit inside me. It was definitely bigger than Donny's.