Chapter 33

Uploaded 22/05/2015
Edited 10/12/16

Chapter 33

"She is dead?"  I echoed. "Is this the same maid that died a couple of years ago?"

Ashley nodded as he untied me from the bed.

"How did she die?" I rubbed my wrists together, trying to get the circulation back into my hands. "The press said she died under suspicious circumstances."

I tried to rack my head back a couple of years ago about what I heard about Wentworth manor. Nothing seems to come to mind.

"She was found by Alyssa the maid floating face first in the pool." He sat on the sofa after pouring himself some scotch. "They administered CPR but it was to no avail. The coroner ruled that she had been dead for ten hours." He took a sip. "Ten hours!" He repeated. "The police was called as the footage has been tapered with. CCTV was on a loop was why security never spotted anything."

I pulled my dress up to cover myself as he was talking. "But they walk the grounds. They should have noticed someone missing for ten hours."

"They never use to walk the grounds. They do now. So that was why it was under suspicious circumstances, they could not rule it an accident, suicide or murder." He stood up to walk to his cabinet to pour himself another two fingers of scotch. "There was no evidence to tie anyone to her."

"Then why are you drinking yourself into oblivion at the mere mention of her name?" I observed. "Then why did you lock yourself away in the East Wing all this time if you have nothing to hide?"

"Michelle understood me." Ashley walked naked to his window spreading his arm out so they rested on the window still. "Michelle was able to see who I am."

My heart stopped in my chest on hearing him talk so lovingly about a dead woman. To see him in such turmoil over a woman that he loved. I walked up behind him touching him gently on the shoulder.

"You said she betrayed you." I looked out of the dark window to see the guest from the party mingling on the grounds. Talking amongst themselves. "How?"

His head turned to look at me. "Who did you give the bracelet too?" His eyes were dark blue looking at me. I was unsure what to make of that look but it did not look to promising more intimating. Making him look like the ruthless business man he was known to be.

"Why is it so important to you?" I asked instead I wanted to tell him the truth of why I took it but something was holding me back.

"It is the last thing that I had of her." He said the words softly. Too softly that I almost never heard it.

As soon as he said it his voice and demeanour changed. He told me a lie. The skin on my body tingled I felt like a human lie detector. He was not telling me the truth. He knew what that bracelet actually was.

"Tell me why you really want that bracelet Ashley?" I said more firmly crossing my arms over my chest. "This time tell me the truth. Just who the hell was Michelle?"

He stood up from the window looking at me in a whole new light. "Michelle was a fucking bitch."

Strangers POV

How did they find out? They cannot know the access code to the bracelet too much depend on it being kept secret.

I looked at the hidden security cameras that I had secretly installed around the property.

That bastard Ashley stood there naked lying on how he loved Michelle. He never loved her. I loved her and she loved me. I looked over to the other cam screen to see that bitches mother laying on her bed crying talking about how that knew she be here at the mansion.

The mother was of no use to me. My eyes flickered to screen above where I had a camera installed in the ceiling. I saw a nice blonde naked riding a man. She had her head flung back, her ti'ts where shooting up at the camera, making my mouth water as the man held her waist. I put my hand down to my private area, touching myself getting off to her cries of passion. I hesitantly turned up the volume.

"Yes David." She groaned. "Harder."

He flipped her over on to back. Her face sucking on his neck. I saw his white buttock rise then ploughed back into the bitch. Her hands came around to mark his back. I heard him hiss in pain, grabbing her hair pulling her back on the bed to f'uck her harder.

"Say my name." He lifted her leg, unknown to him giving me a better angle of seeing his d'ick go in her.

"David." She moaned again.

Any woman with moan with a package that big. I pressed the button so that the screen switched to another camera in the room. The one behind the painting. It was set at the base of the bed so I could see the rear view of his balls as they slapped on her shaven p'ussy.

I licked my lips. That is what I like a shaven p'ussy. No hair in sight. I pressed the button again.

I sneered at the couple when I saw the blonde's face. It was that bitch sister. I masturbated even quicker knowing who I was watching.

I came empty. Without any sound. It has been this way since he took my Michelle away from me. Sex was empty. It was nothing. I will make them pay.

I switched Camera screens to see Brandon holding a bracelet, her bracelet. The bracelet I have been looking for. He put it back in his pocket walking into an empty room.

I looked around on my screens to see if I have that room covered. Damn it was one of my blind spots.

My head whipped to the top left monitor where I saw a man being sucked off. I changed the screen of the big screen main monitor to that one. The man being sucked off was Cameron. I pressed the red button for record you never know when stuff like this might become useful.

I zoomed in on the person sucking him off. They had short black hair and... and... Is in a uniform?

In a butlers uniform?

Cameron had his hand around the persons face thrusting into their mouth. Moaning.

"Take it." He panted. "Suck you bastard. You like being on your knees."

I heard the guy gag and reply of yes.

"You gonna swallow this entire dirty load." Cameron blonde hair fell in his face as he began to push himself further in to this mans mouth. "You like it don't you."

I saw that the man tried to nod.

"Ahhh...." Cameron shuddered three times. I saw his c'ock come out to squirt white liquid on the mans face.

The man stood up taking a cloth from his chest jacket to wipe his face.

"Look at the camera." I said quietly to myself. "Look at the camera." No point blackmailing a person if I can't see their damn face.

"Did Donny do as we discussed?" Cameron asked buttoning back up his trousers.

"He fell for the bait." The man turned around to look about the room.

A smile covered my lips. Brandon, tut tutt tut. You have been a naughty boy.

A/n

~Just a short Chapter as i have been busy with work and if i don't update now next update wont be for another week as im busy. xxx  Hope you enjoyed the surprise POV wanted to mix things up.  Remember to vote or comment to encourage me xx kayla