chapter 45

"You've been quiet..." Ashley said to me as I laid in bed apply cocoa butter to my belly to hopefully avoid stretch marks.

I gave him a hooded glance from under my lashes, watching him take his cufflinks off as he undressed.

"You didn't seem surprised by the picture." I said to him.

Undoing his white shirt buttons, he turned to look at me, giving me his full attention.

I tried to focus on looking into those deep blue eyes instead of the hard chest of his, to gauge if he was telling me the truth.

"That picture is a still from the CCTV footage at the time of the Maid death."  Ashley explained. "As you can see, the person is unidentifiable." He took his shirt off to throw it in the basket by the door where Alfred picks up the laudry.

I swallowed visably as he began the slow process of unclisping his black belt buckle from around his waist.

"What was she doing in your room?" I asked him instead of the true question on my mind. Which of your crazy family members killed her?

Ashley shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, and I do not care." He wrapped the leather belt around his wrist, holding the lead in his hand, slapping it against his thigh as if he was in thought. "Come lay on my lap."

"Wh....Why?" I stammered my gaze focused on that belt. "You're not gonna hit me with that thing, are you?"

"One..." Ashley sat on the bed after he pulled his trouser down. "Two..."

"Why are you counting for?" I put the lotion on the bedside table as i got out of bed to walk to where he was sitting.

"Three, Four, Five."

"Ashley?" I shook his shoulder, trying to get his attention. "I am not sitting on your lap."

"Six, seven eight." He pulled me to i was laying face down across his thighs, my belly in the gap of his legs. "Nine, ten." He lifted up my night dress, exposing my bare buttocks.

I reached back with my hands to cover myself.

"I will add two more if you do not remove your hands." Ashley told me, his voice sounding deeper than usual.

"You're going to spank me for what?" I asked him daringly. "I am not a child."

He smoothed his hand around the left globe of my ass. "I know you're a woman. I have been waiting on doing this all day."

I felt his hand move from my bottom, then less than a second later pain radiated from my right cheek. I sucked in a harsh breath.

How the hell do women find this kind of shit pleasurable.

"It took you ten seconds to get your ass" another two spanks. "On my lap, therefore you're receiving ten." Two more spanks together.

"You pervert." I shouted at him.

Ashley hand stilled above me. I could almost hear his brain ticking. Then, four slaps in rapid succession were followed by two long hard ones.

My bottom felt like it was on fire. Ashley leaned over me to pick up a bottle of lube and squirt it on his fingers.

"Don't you dare." I moaned.

Ashley raised one perfectly shaped eyebrow as he pulled my hot ass cheeks apart. I felt the pressure of his thick fingers on my ass hole.

"Don't you fucking dare!" I warned him, but I couldn't lie. Part of me was intrigued by what would happen if I let him press it further into me.

Ashley tutted. "You have a beautiful mouth yet spilling some filth. Maybe I should fill it for you."