•1•

"Boss is sending you a gift." The tall, mist covered male informed the man informant of him.

The man sat at the empty bar. Pale, disembodied hands gripped into his body. One was latched tightly to his face. The fingers her slightly separated to show his eyes. Bulging and severely irritated looking. His hair was a pale, baby shade of blue. His nails scratched violently at the skin on his neck. Each stroke created red and white scars.

"Really? When?" He spoke. His voice was raspy and deep. Sounded extremely pained, and strained.

"Tomorrow night, hopefully. He says it's something never be suspected." The warped man said slyly. Hinted with humor.

The pale man laughed in reply, "Really, what is it, a kitten with lasers?" He bellowed sarcastically.

The next night at 21:00

"Tomura." Kurogiri, the warp gate man, grabbed the pale male's attention, "Your surprise is here."

The pale man looked up from the bar table to the door where behind it hide his surprise. He huffed in reply. To say the least he was very excited. He motioned for Korogiri to go ahead and reveal the new appliance.

Kurogiri did as instructed and opened the door. Behind it stood a short, angry looking girl.

She had deep, raven colored hair. It was nearly buzzed of on all sides, but a fluffy perm decorated the top of her head. Buried in the mess of curls were a black colored pair of round cat ears. They slightly turned and twitched in notice of different creaking sounds.

Eyebrows furrowed in an angry manor. Her eyes were a extremely vibrant color of emerald green. They glowed, almost like a luminance. Long, dark, thick eyelashes, accompanied by a natural, dark blue 'eyeliner' made her eyes glow even brighter. Her nose was round and stubby. Her lips were thin. Not very colored. They formed a scowl that showed off her teeth. A long, dulled round, K9 tooth putrid further than the other, more humane teeth did. Her cheeks did not hold any type of rosey color like another female her age would.

Her chest was flat. Her figure was straight. There was the slightest dipping curve halfway down her torso. Her hips were perfectly alined with her shoulders. Her posture was formal. Her rib-cage was slightly visible due to her malnutrition.

Her legs were skinny. Her knees where uneven. Skin was pale but smooth.

Her attire consisted mainly of a red sweat shirt with a hood. The sweater was bunched up and folded over itself. Tightened strings vertically through the side of the sweater, underneath her arms. The black strings dangled beside her arms, reaching her finger tips with all the slack.  Underneath her temporarily cropped sweat shirt was a straight black dress like shirt. It hugged her figure loosely. It stopped halfway down her thigh. She also wore a pair of ratty, red, high tops. The laces were black on one shoe and white on the other. The bottoms were coated with a thin layer of mud.

Behind her, lazily swung a jet black tail. It was long, and straight. It didn't have any of the fluff like other animals, just a short, thick coat of black. The length of it started at the base of her back and could very well reach the floor if straightened.

Tomura was outraged.

"So you sent me a child! Something to burden me!" Tomura yelled into the static TV screen.

"Excuse me but your the child here!" The girl bursted out, "You expect daddy to send you some fancy new toy to screw with. Then pitch a temper tantrum when it's not the brand new toy from the commercials that you wanted."

The stared over to the small creature. Her expression hadn't changed from the same scowl. Her voice was cool. The stood with her arms crossed against her chest, boredly.

"I'm not acting like a child! I don't want some ignorant kid to have to look after!" The pale man continued to rage.

The girl held her chin high, "You're acting pretty juvenile to me."

He got even more mad. He looked as if he was about to stomp over to her and kill her.

"Now, Pandora, brief them." The boss commanded me.

I nodded, knowing he couldn't see me do so but he knew.

"Pandora Bokkusu. Product of a male and female possessing strong animal related quirks. There was no motive of making Pandora Bokkusu. Quirk developed at age three. This is when cat like features grew on said person. Said person also began to be able to change form from human to feline. Feline form is still juvenile like human form. Draw backs include having to consume same amount of nutrients as full grown feline. About 28 kilograms a week. This is to maintain peak performance cabiblity. Minimum is A proper amount of exercise is also required each day." The girl, known as Pandora Bokkusu, explained.

"Anything else?" The warp gate questioned.

"I shed." Pandora added.

Kurogiri nodded in reply and turned to the screen.

"We will make sure that she is well maintained."

With that he stepped behind the bar and began making a note. Pandora looked towards the pale, blue haired man. He still looked annoyed.

"Tomura," the boss called his attention, "make good use of her and do not kill her. She will come in very handy later."

With that the fuzzy screen cut off. Tomura groaned and plopped himself onto a stool in front of the bar.

"How old are you supposed to be, kid?"