Prologue!

Characters:

 Vachirawit Chiva-aree (Bright) 

25 years old

He just returned from America after his Master's in Business Administration.

Lost his mother at his young age and so his father sent him abroad at a young age to pursue his dreams.

He listens to his father if its good for him, but doesn't really think before he wants to play with people's emotions.

His father is the owner and CEO of  "The Quadrant Products and business" company. And Bright is the future heir as he is the only child.

Doesn't really know what LOVE is.

Bisexual.

Metawin Opas-iamkajorn (Win) 

23 years old

Works in "The Quadrant Products and business" as the secretary of the CEO. 

He has a mother who is not really good at health. A younger brother who needs to study and an elder sister who needs to get married.

He isn't rich. He just manages to work in the company and he is an amateur writer, who writes at night. The salary and royalty just help him to pay off bills and buy his mother medicines. 

He is the only person who is earning in the household.

But always wanted to find a special someone for himself. He wants LOVE. His family seems to have him, just for money.

A real soft and sweet person by heart.

Gay.

BEFORE YOU DIVE IN:

BOY X BOY

MATURE

A BIT ANGSTY

TOP BRIGHT

BOTTOM WIN

MPREG

HAPPY ENDING

Being a US return, Bright doesn't really believe in marriage, but still accepts to marry his father's secretary.Win doesn't really have any other option than to marry his boss' son because he needs money, though the agreement hurt him a little.

---------------

This is my first Thai BL fanfiction. I write K Pop fanfics tho. And I plan on writing more too in the future. 

English isn't my first language. So go easy on me.

Hope you enjoy the story with me!