Chapter 30

Benjamin rolled, and in one quick movement, they shifted positions. Maru was now over him, and he was beneath her.

Pilyo ang ngiti sa mga labi nito nang magtama ang mga mata nila. Itinukod niya ang mga braso sa dibdib nito habang nakayakap ang mga braso nito sa kanyang baywang.

"You owe me, Maru," he whispered softly. "Now you have to make up for it." The carnal glint in his eyes hinted her of what was in his mind. "I'm yours all the way. Take me in any way you want, baby..."

Excitement pulsed through her veins at what he had said. She straightened her back and sat over his abdomen, legs straddling around him. He reached for her br3asts and kneaded her peaks. He strummed her nipples with his thumbs and her tips instantly perked up.

"You have beautiful br3asts, Maru," he whispered hoarsely as he kneaded the swell of her br3asts. He was looking at her peaks with longing as his hands teased her senses, setting her body afire again.

He curved his back and reached for her br3asts. He kissed her peaks alternately while squeezing the base of her bare br3asts. His tongue laved her n1pple, gently biting the tip, and laved the pain away.

Napaliyad siya na tila mas lalong inilapit pa sa mukha nito ang kanyang dibdib. She loved how he worshipped her br3asts, how he made her n1pples peeble-hard, how he made her skin burn.

He looked at her, his eyes were burning as he crossed the distance between their faces. He claimed her lips in a passionate kiss, as his hands continued to squeeze her heavy, swelling br3asts.

She whimpered sweetly as deep need formed between her legs, and erupted throughout her body. She was fiery, her body craved for something that only Benjamin could satiate.

She rubbed her bottom over his belly, rubbing her core to his burning skin, and she moaned as pleasure skyrocketed in her now molten core.

He pushed her towards his crotch and his throbbing maleness, hard and rigid, poked at her butt.

"Ride over me, baby, please..." he whispered hoarsely, his eyes darkened with passion, as he pleaded to her. "You owe me, now make up for it."

Kinapkap niya ang pagkalalaki nito sa kanyang likod. She grabbed his length and he moaned hard. He closed his eyes as she ran her fingers over his massive length, loosely clasping her hand around his throbbing shaft.

"Maru..." he moaned her name, and she marvelled at how her hand could give him pleasure.

She unmounted on top of him. Nagmulat ito ng mga mata. But he didn't move when he saw her.

She ran her hand over his belly, down his crotch, until her fingers touched the base of his erection. Napalunok siya. This was the first time that she saw his throbbing maleness in all its fvcking glory.

My, but he was big! So big that it gave her chill. How did she manage to accommodate his size and length when they made love without tearing her into two? She was awed. But it didn't matter anymore. She died in pleasure when he took her to heaven using his erection. And she would die in pleasure again later.

She grabbed his shaft. It felt hard and velvety in her hand. Something pulsed inside her, her core secreted more love juices as she gawked at the raw beauty of his manhood.

Naalala niya kung paano sinamba ni Benjamin ang pagkababae niya kanina. It felt so wonderful that she almost lost her mind. Could she do that to him, too?

She swallowed hard. And with heart pounding in anticipation, she bent her head, and kissed the tip of his glistening masculinity. Mas naging mapangahas pa ang kilos niya nang ibuka niya ang bibig. Her wet tongue stuck out of her mouth and ran over his tip.

"Oh baby, fvck!" He panted hard.

His reaction just fuelled her to explore more, to do more, and to be more adventurous. She licked his velvety flesh with her flaming tongue, encircling the thickness of his shaft, as she continued to grab him with her hard.

This was entirely new to her, and it was her first time to do this, but she relied on her primitive instincts. She laved the tip of his shaft, her hand running up and down his thickness, and Benjamin's moan of pleasure echoed inside her room, bouncing from the four corners of the room.

She opened her mouth and sucked him hard, taking him in, tasting him in her tongue.

"Oh shit, baby!" he hissed as he struggled to breathe, as he marvelled at the force of sensations that plagued through him. But he got up and pulled her with him.

She was back straddling him again, as he sat on the bed. Marubdob na siniil siya nito ng halik. They kissed for a long time until they need to stop to breathe for air.

Magkahinang ang mga mata nila nang itaas nito ang balakang niya. She felt his erection below her, poking at the portal of her being. Walang kumurap sa kanilang dalawa nang umulos si Benjamin. She met his thrust and his shaft dug inside her.

They both moaned softly as he slid so deep inside her. She greedily clenched around him. Slowly, she moved her hips up, her walls ran over his length, then, she pushed her hips down. What she did elicited a delicious friction as their flesh glided, as she milked him wonderfully.

Inulit niya ang ginawang paggalaw, kasabay nang mahabang ungol na namutawi sa kanyang mga labi. And she became greedy. Mas lalo pa niyang binilisan ang paggalaw, ang pag-indayog ng kanyang balakang, habang hinahalikan ni Benjamin ang dalawang dibdib niya na tumatalbog sa kanyang bawat pag-ulos.

Mahigpit siyang napakapit sa mga balikat ng lalaki habang patuloy sa pag-indayog ang kanyang katawan. The pressure between her womb was threatening to overpower her.

"Benj! Oh!" she was moaning, panting and crying in delirium as she continued to pump over him. She was so wet and wild and her wetness just added more fire to the irresistible jolt of sensations that washed through her.

"Maru, baby, you're driving me crazy," he said in between breathless panting. His hands were now at his back, pushing against the bed, serving as a support, as she grabbed his shoulders tight.

"I love you, Benjamin!" she cried as her walls started to shudder and contract around him. She was breathless as she maintained her momentum, as she reached for the pinnacle of ecstasy.

"I love you, too, Maru! So much baby! So much!" he answered, his body tensing in delicious pleasure.

She continued to pump over him until she cried in ecstasy, as she came beautifully over him. And just as she stopped moving, his hips jerked, and he groaned hard. Napaungol na lamang siya nang maramdaman ang mainit na likidong sumirit sa kanyang kaloob-looban.

He caught her limp body and softly kissed her lips. "Thank you for loving me, Maru..." he whispered emotionally over her lips as they chased their breaths.

Malapad siyang napangiti. She embraced him tight as pride and satisfaction brimmed in her heart. "Thank you for loving me, too, Benjamin..." madamdamin ding wika niya. "Thank you for not giving up on me, for coming here, and for winning me back. I know I would forever be miserable without you."

He hugged her back. It was so tight that she couldn't almost breathe.

She was still sitting on him, his length still buried inside her. She felt him pulsate and pulse. His shaft filled her again as he thickened up.

Napasinghap siya nang malakas. A rush of excitement crept under her still scorching skin.

"Let's make love again, baby," he whispered hoarsely. At sa isang iglap ay nakahiga na siya sa kama at nakapaibabaw ito sa kanya.

She just purred and smiled. Her core was pulsing insanely after the aftermath of a satisfying orgasm, but she was more than ready to take him again.

She just opened her legs beneath him, welcoming his entry deep inside her. He slid inside her, filling her with so much flesh, and she could only moan in pleasure.

She loved this man. She wouldn't ever say no to him. They could make love forever until they run out of breaths.

Walang problema iyon sa kanya.