Chapter 23

The moment that his eyes snapped open, memories of last night flared back in his mind. Kaagad na napabalikwas si Benjamin. At ganoon na lamang ang relief na pumuno sa kanyang dibdib nang makitang nasa tabi pa rin niya si Maru.

His lips curved in happiness as he gazed at her. Hinaplos niya ang buhok ng babae. Maaliwalas na ang mukha nito. She was stressed, too, like he was last night.

Nahirapan din ba ito nang magkalayo sila? Na-miss din ba siya nito?

His chest expanded as emotions swept through him. Mahigpit na niyakap niya ang katawan ni Maru. He was hoping that she missed him, too, that she was longing for him, too. At masaya rin ito sa kanilang muling pagkikita.

But he didn't really care. Basta siya na-miss niya ito nang sobra-sobra. Sa loob ng anim na buwan ay parang nawalan ng kulay ang mundo niya. Pero ngayong nasa mga bisig na naman niya ang babae, nakikita na niya ang makukulay na kulay sa paligid. Kagaya na lamang ng purple na kulay ng comforter.

Fvck him, but he was still insanely in love with Maru. Sa kabila nang ginawa nito sa kanya.

He came here filled with anger in his heart, with the plan to avenge his broken heart. Ang balak niya ay saktan din ang babae, ipadama rito ang lahat ng sakit na naramdaman niya nang lisanin siya nito. Not to mention the embarassment that he sustained from people when their wedding didn't pursue.

Para siyang gagong itinuloy ang kanilang kasal at naghintay sa simbahan. Hoping against hope that Maru would come back and marry him. She said that she loved him, too, and he was wishing that her love for him would overcome whatever problem she had. Na sa huling sandali ay hindi siya nito matitiis na saktan at ipahiya, na sisipot ito at handa na siyang pakasalan.

Pero hindi nangyari ang ilusyon niya. Hindi nagpakita si Maru. Iniwan na siya nito nang tuluyan.

Hindi nito inisip na masasaktan siya, na mapapahiya sa mata ng maraming tao. Hindi nito inisip ang kapakanan niya. She just deliberately hurt him to the core and stole his heart with her.

Napabuntong-hininga siya sa puntong iyon. But all the bitterness in his heart, the anger and pain, they instantly vanished when he held her back in his arms again.

And the thought that he didn't love her anymore and that what he only felt for her was hatred, and that the very reason why he did his best to find her was to get back at her. He was here to make her pay. But he was wrong.

Just one touch, just one kiss, and his anger melted. And the love that he thought already faded within six months of agony, brimmed again, stronger and deeper than ever.

Alam niyang dapat silang mag-usap ni Maru at ayusin ang problema sa pagitan nilang dalawa. He wanted to confront her and ask her why the hell did she run from their wedding. But that could wait.

Pero ang pagnanais na maangkin nang tuluyan ang babae at maging kanya na ito nang buong-buo ay hindi na makapaghihintay pa. Especially now that he had already recovered his strength.

He was longing to make love at her now, to make her feel how he longed for her, how he missed her since she was gone.

Tinanggal niya ang comforter na nakatabing sa kanilang katawan. Nahulog iyon sa ilalim ng kama. And his eyes shone with admiration as he surveyed her beautiful, naked body, gleaming from the rays of the sun coming from the window.

Ipinatong niya ang isang hita nito sa kanyang hita, opening her legs. He sucked his breath as his eyes landed at the junction between her legs. The soft mound was fleshy, adorned with fine pubes that formed an irresistible triangular shape.

Nanuyo ang kanyang lalamunan. Soon, he would have a taste of her. He was dying to kiss her there.

Slowly, he removed her clothes. He was naked when he embraced her, spoon fashion, one of her leg ankled at his thighs.

He reached for her mouth and kissed her, gentle and sweet, patient and smooth, while his hand fondled her full, firm breasts.

Natutulog pa rin si Maru at determinado siyang gisingin ito sa paraang gusto niya. And that was to wake her up while he was making love at her.

He felt hot as passion and longing consumed him. He could already feel her body reacting to his touch, as her skin became warm and tender.

Patuloy na hinalikan niya ang babae habang ang kamay niya ay dumausdos sa tiyan nito, pababa sa sinapupunan nito, hanggang sa masapo niya ang kaselanan nito.

Lumalim ang kanyang halik. Naging marubdob iyon at mapaghanap. Lalo na nang maramdaman ang pagtugon sa kanya ni Maru.

His finger explored her s3x, opened her folds and gently fondled the most sensitive part of a woman.

She moaned in pleasure. Now he knew that he had awaken her.

"Benjamin!" kaagad na singhap nito nang sandaling maglayo ang mga labi nito. Her pants became harder when he slid a digit inside her now wet and burning core.

He kissed her shoulder and nibbled her flesh as he stroked her. Humigpit ang pagkaka-angkla ng hita nito sa kanya. Her moans and whimpers played like an erotic music to his ears, filling the room with raw sex appeal that added more heat to their already burning body.

"Oh!" she moaned hard as he fastened his strokes. "What... are... you... doing?" she asked in between moans and pants.

"Making love at you, baby," padaing na sagot nito. Hinalikan niya ang leeg nito, ang punong-tainga nito, habang patuloy ang kanyang daliri sa pagpapala sa pagkababae nito.

And when he couldn't bear it anymore, he shifted his wait and rolled on top of her. He cupped her face with his two hands and kissed her hard.

Kaagad na tumugon si Maru. They kissed so deep as her body writhed underneath him.

He abandoned her mouth. His hands transfered to her breasts, cupping the full peaks, and his head ducked to kiss her n1pples alternately, laving tips with his tongue.

He was intent to bathe her fragile body with kisses. Until she would be more than ready for him. But he would be more cautious and gentler this time around.

Maru's coherent cries of pleasure only made him more aggressive. His lips landed anywhere her torso, from her br3asts, to her rib cage, to her navel, to her abdomen, and down to where he wanted to bury his head - her core.

"How I missed this, baby," he agonizingly whispered after running his tongue all over her folds, rimmed her hole and suckled her cl1t.

"Benj!" she whimpered sweetly and cried his name.

His nose dug in the mound of her flesh, breathing her natural scent, as he worshipped her womanhood. There was nothing he wouldn't do for this woman in the name of love. He just wanted to give her all sorts of pleasure that he could offer. And he didn't care even if he would become a pvssy eater all his life. Para kay Maru.

Her hips were twisting as her cries intensified. He just held her hips in place as he continued to lick her core. He could feel the shuddering of her womb now, telling him of her impending release.

"Benjamin!" she growled his name hard. Her body burst in violent tremors.

He captured thelovely glint of pleasure and satisfaction on her face as she came with hiseyes. It was a rare, lovely sight.