Prologue

Hello guys! Since naparami yata ang kapeng nainom ko sa Coffee Best kaya ayan, ipapasilip ko na ang story nina Benjamin at Maru sa inyo. This is just a sneak peek! Pampatakam lang. hahaha... Enjoy!

And of course, 'wag kalimutang mag-vote at mag-comment. Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

Maru seemed as if she saw a ghost. Napakurap siya nang mabawi ang kahinahunan. She tried to blink again. But the figure that was leaning against the door of her unit didn’t disappear. He was still there, hands in his pockets, as his blazing eyes looked at her with menace. He looked as if he wanted to strangle her neck.

“Maru...” he hissed her name under his breath.

Napaigtad siya. Her heartbeat suddenly palpitated, her knees started to shiver. The hatred that she saw in his eyes was enough to make her cower in terror.

He didn’t look like the Benjamin that she used to know. He looked as if he was a different person. Hindi ganoon katalim kung makatitig si Benjamin sa kanya. He always look at her with gentleness in his chinky eyes. He looked rough, too, na para bang kaya siya nitong saktan anumang sandali. He didn’t have that sweet smile on his lips anymore. Parang galit ito sa mundo. Galit ito sa kanya!

Napaatras siya. She was suddenly scared of him. Why was he here in New York? How did he find her?

She knew that she had to run before he could grab her. She could see danger flashing in his eyes, it made her intestines twist. Isa pa ay hindi pa siya handa na harapin si Benjamin. She wasn’t expecting to see him waiting for her in her unit. But there he was, looking dangerous, but still irresistible as ever. Akma sana siyang tatalikod upang umalis at iwan ito pero inabot siya nito ng malalaki at mahahaba nitong mga kamay. Benjamin was a tall and a big man, and with her petite frame, he easily caught her.

Napagibik siya. Kaagad na itinukod niya ang mga kamay sa dibdib nito. His distinct manly scent filled her nose. Kasabay niyon ang pagragasa ng mga ala-alang pilit niyang inililibing sa limot. Images of her moaning and gasping as he kissed her, as he went down on her, as they made up, as he touched her body all over, flashed in her mind like an automatic movie player.

A bolt of heat shot down through her, shook her insides, and concentrated in her womb. Suddenly, her skin tingled and warmed up as if it was the height of summer. Inilayo niya ang mukha mula sa pagkakasubsob sa dibdib ng lalaki at tiningala ito. Their eyes met. She saw how a corner of his mouth twisted in a rueful smile, and unceremoniously pulled her body up, his big, powerful hands grasping her waist.

Napatingkayad siya. She opened her mouth to utter a protest. Pero yumuko ito. At bago pa man siya makapagsalita, sumakop ang mapagparusang mga labi nito sa bibig niya. She gasped in surprise… in blatant excitement. Hindi niya inaasahan ang ginawa nito. The last thing she wanted was for him to kiss her. And she was disarmed. That easy.

Her body succumbed to a deep longing as his hot lips claimed her own, as his tongue slid inside her mouth. God, but she missed him! Oh how she missed this man! She had longed for him for the past six months. And he was here now, making her feel again the heat of passion and all sorts of earthly decadence. And her body reacted in a predictable manner.

Kaagad ang pagragasa nang pananabik sa bawat himaymay ng kanyang kalamnan, ang pagdaloy nang mainit na dugo sa kanyang mga ugat. Walang ipinagbago ang epekto ng halik nito sa kanya. Nakakawala pa rin iyon ng tamang katinuan, ng tamang pag-iisip.

At hindi na niya napigilan ang sarili. Tinugon niya nang buong pananabik ang halik nito. His kiss deepened as she responded to him. His arms around her body went firmer. He was literally squeezing her soft body in his hands, but damned she cares!

He pulled her up and pushed her against the door. Hindi na lumalapat sa sahig ang mga paa niya. Magkapantay na ang mga mukha nila at patuloy ito sa paghalik sa kanya… nang marubdob, nang mapag-angkin.

“Benj!” Napasinghap siya nang sa wakas ay pakawalan nito ang mga labi niya. She saw a dangerous smoke of passion in his eyes as she struggled to breathe. She swallowed hard. The thumping of her heart inside her chest was crazy. She could feel his throbbing masculinity pressed hard against her belly. And her senses squirmed, her folds opened, and liquid, molten heat eased out of her core.

She groaned silently. It was really a wonder how Benjamin could instantly make her burn with passion, with desire that was overwhelming. It was as if her body was just conditioned to react wantonly to him.

Humihingal na inilapit nito ang mukha sa gilid ng leeg niya, malapit sa kanyang tainga. “Where’s your key?” he asked in a raspy voice.

And a warning screamed inside her head. He wanted her. She wanted him, too. Her burning senses singed with excitement, but she knew that she had to stop this madness.

“Please go, Benjamin...” she whispered softly in a quivering voice.

He hissed in her ear, quite enraged. “You damned well know what I want right now, Maru,” it was a whisper, but his voice was rough, deadly and serious. “I want you...” he growled like a hungry bear, and it was clear that he didn’t want resistance.

“Please go...” she pleaded. She adamantly closed her eyes as her senses reacted to what he just said. Her stomach clenched, her core throbbed even more. Her body was really a traitor.

But he just pressed his body even closer to hers. And she just couldn’t ignore that thing that was poking against her belly, hard and sharp, digging in her soft skin.

“You have long denied me of this, Maru,” he hissed in her ear again. “But I have indulged you for a long time, thinking that I’ll have you in our honeymoon, anyway. I am a fool to have waited in vain. So I learned my lesson now, baby. No more fooling around. It’s my call this time,” sambit nito sa marahas na boses.

Nagtayuan ang lahat ng balahibo niya sa katawan sa narinig… baby… Oh dear, but she fvcking missed that endearment! At sa gitna nang labanan sa pagitan nila ni Benjamin, namasa ang paligid ng kanyang mga mata. Parang gusto niyang umiyak at humagulhol.

“Now open this damned door or I’ll take you, right here, right now!” he growled with fire in his eyes.