Chapter 1 continuation...

Hi guys!

Make way to let Benjamin and Maru steal your hearts! Join them as they get to know each other and become the love of their lives.

So this is their story.

Enjoy reading!

And don't forget to VOTE and drop your COMMENTS below!

xoxo,
Sharon Rose

_________________________________________

Benjamin could feel a kick in his gut when he held the woman in his hand. His fingers went around her arm so he could assist her, but her skin felt so soft and smooth, and it had a strange effect in him.

Napakunot noo ang lalaki. He looked at her, but all that he could see was her shiny, shoulder-length bob. Her light brown hair had golden highlights. She was petite that he had mistook her a while ago as a teen. If he hadn't seen her face and her riped boobs, he would call her a kid.

No, she definitely was not a kid. His body wouldn't behave like this if she was. He could feel the pain in his groin as his maleness stirred the moment his eyes caught a sight of her luscious breasts.

Alam niyang nabasa ang suot nitong puting blusa na manipis lamang ang tela at hindi sinasadya iyon ng babae. Pero bumakat ang dibdib nito. If she looked like a teenager because of her petite frame, her body on the other hand was undeniably that of a full grown woman. She had rounded, well shaped breasts that looked enchanting inside her divine bra.

And when he looked around and saw a couple of men's eyes on her, assessing her womanly assets, feasting on her, he could feel a pang of rebellion and violence that sprung in his heart. Suddenly, he had the urge to cover her. He didn't like the idea of other men ogling her. So when she said that she wanted to talk to him, his instinct was to bring her to somewhere private. Kung saan walang ibang lalaking makakakita rito. And his office was the perfect place.

Buti na lamang at tiyempong lumabas siya sa kanyang opisina nang mangyari ang insidente. Pabalik na siya nang masaksihan ang hindi sinasadyang pagkabangga nito sa kanyang staff na tiyempong nakasabayan nito sa pagpihit. The next thing that happened was inevitable. Natapon ang inorder nitong pagkain mula sa bitbit nitong tray.

He saw the whole incident. Pero hindi niya maaninag ang pagmumukha ng babae. Her healthy bob cascaded around her face, shielding her face from him.

She was wearing a white long-sleeved blouse tucked in a high waist short shorts. Her skin was soft and creamy and looked fragile. Iyong tipong kapag hinawakan niya ay baka mag-iiwan ng marka sa manipis nitong balat.

She was short, but her body was slender and well proportioned. Her legs were long and shapely, too. Maganda rin ang hubog ng katawan nito sa suot na shorts. Her butt filled the denim with the right amount of flesh.

Nang lumingon ito sa kanya ay nakita niya ang maliit na mukha nito. At hindi niya inaasahan na ganoon pala kaganda ang babae. Her face was well contoured, her chin was defined. Maganda ang korte ng kilay nito na walang linya ng eyebrow pencil. Her eyes were round and soft, the color was that of a sparkly hazel. She didn't have an arresting beauty, but a fragile one that could easily be broken.

He made her feel that he should protect her from the dangers of the world. That manly instinct in him to protect a hapless woman was instantly triggered the moment that she fluttered her eyelashes at him and opened her pinkish lips.

But the moment that he got a glimpse of her well endowed chest, she suddenly transformed as  a sex nymphet in his eyes. He just couldn't imagine that a fragile and small frame hides a pair of luscious breasts. They looked full, firm and tempting. He could imagine his hands cupping her wonderful peaks, and he groaned inwardly as he felt himsef stir inside his pants.

Damn! Silly him for behaving like a perv, but he just couldn't help it.

At ngayon ay hawak niya sa kanyang kamay ang babae. Sa isiping makakasama niya ito sa loob ng kanyang opisina at silang dalawa lamang doon, ganoon na lamang ang pagdaloy nang mainit na dugo sa bawat himaymay ng kanyang mga ugat.

His heartbeat pounded heavily in excitement. Hindi na tuloy siya makapaghihintay pa na masolo ito sa loob ng kanyang opisina.

And the sweet scent that he could smell from her, as they walked to his office, added more to his excitement.

Kailanman ay hindi pa siya nakaramdam nang ganito sa tanang buhay niya. Ngayon pa lamang. At kahit estranghero sa kanya ang pakiramdam na iyon, hindi niya iyon alintana.

It felt good. And that was all that mattered.

And he just couldn't wait to know more about this woman who could make him feel things that he had never felt before.