Chapter 21

It was a threat that made Maru's senses squirm even more. In trembling fingers, she raised her hand, showing him the keys.

He immediately snatched the bunch and opened the door of her unit. She was expecting that it would take him time to find the right key but the door knob snapped in his first try.

As soon as the leaf swung open, he stormed inside, pulling her with him. He kicked the door shut and she jumped at the banging sound.

His hands snaked around her waist again. He pushed her against the wall, his hands caught her arms and raised it over her head.

He bent his back, levelling their faces as their eyes clashed. His were blazing in ferocious passion and subtle anger.

"No more hide and seek, Maru," he hissed in annoyance. "Instead, let's change the game. Let's play chess this time around. You're the queen and I'm the king, but you're trapped. It's check mate, baby," his lips twisted, his eyes darkened even more.

She could hear his heavy breaths. He was almost panting, panting in deep need to claim her. She could almost foretell her destiny, smell the mixing of their scents, and the blending of their moans.

Tonight, there was nothing that could stop Benjamin. She could tell that by just looking at his eyes. He was determined. And how could she stop him when her body rejoices at what he was planning to do?

And her heart... just the mention of the endearment that he usually calls her before, could easily melt her heart like an ice cream... a sundae... or a fvcking jelly.

baby... Oh how she longed to hear that again and again. The way Benjamin whispered it, she wanted to curl into ball, like a fetus inside a mother's womb, so that he would treat her with pure gentleness.

But she knew, too, that she hurt this man. And that he now changed. Gone was the Benjamin who treated her like a fragile crystal. He was now a beast, a hungry beast ready to devour her.

Dapat ay matakot siya. Pero sa halip ay mas lalo lamang niyong pinagningas ang apoy sa kanyang katawan. And when he ground his throbbing masculinity over her belly, giving her cues at how much he wanted her, her jaw fell, and a throaty moan escaped from her mouth.

"Fvck, baby, that was sexy," he groaned hard, and swiftly covered her mouth. His lips locked with hers, sucking her fleshy lips, sipping the essence inside her mouth.

And the raging heat of passion and desire exploded between them. He kissed her with so much passion, with aching need. It was rough and deep, but she answered with the same ferocity.

Pinakawalan nito ang mga kamay niya. Only to strip her clothes off her body. She heard the snapping of buttons, the ripping of fabric, and in a split moment, she was left with just her under garments. He did everything as they shared an emotional liplock.

Nakalimutan na yata niyang huminga kung hindi nito pinakawalan ang kanyang mga labi. She gasped a lungful of oxygen, only to be trapped in her pharynx when his lips transfered to the length of her neck, kissing, sucking and laving her already burning flesh.

He raised her small body, his legs pinned between her thighs, his hands cupping her bottom. Mas lalo pa siyang idiniin nito sa pader habang ipinulupot niya ang mga binti sa baywang nito.

Napaigtad siya nang maramdaman ang pagsaklit nito sa kanyang bra. And when her swollen br3asts stood bare, he ducked his head, ran his lips around one sweet peak, before closing his mouth over an aching n1pple.

Electric volts formed in her br3asts and made them heavier and swell even more. Her head was arching against the wall, her hands wrapped around his neck. And she was moaning and whimpering sweet cries of pleasure as he continued to explore her body.

Her br3asts were singing with all sorts of madness when he devoured her lips again. His erection was erotically nestled between her thighs, and when his hips moved and pushed his throbbing manhood in the portal of her being, she moaned in his mouth.

He was still inside his pants and she still had her panties on, but the movement created stimulating friction that only fueled their need to become one. It was primitive, innate, a feral need that was as old as the first man and woman.

His hand crept between her thighs and slid inside her panties. He touched her burning core and moisture stuck around his finger. She was dripping wet down there as his finger petted her folds and rubbed her sensitive nub.

He pulled his mouth and broke their passionate kiss. "God, you're so wet, Maru," he panted.

Isang ungol lamang ang isinagot niya.

Muli siyang siniil nito ng halik. Naramdaman niya ang pagkalas nito sa butones ng suot nitong pantalon, ang tunog nang pagbaba ng zipper. He ripped her panties apart, tearing the vulnerable portion where the seams met at the sides.

The sounds that filled her ears were erotic, along with the low growls of aching need and sighs of pleasure coming from their throats. It made her secret more fluids of molten heat, as she grew even wetter and hotter. She was more than ready for Benjamin to claim her any moment from now.

He cupped the mounds of her butt as they thoroughly devoured each other's mouths, his fingers digging in her soft flesh, holding her in place.

Nalulunod siya sa nakakabaliw na sensasyong bumabalot sa kanyang buong pagkatao. It had been months since her body feasted on this of bliss and her senses singed in joy.

She couldn't deny it anymore. She had been craving for this feeling since she ran away from Benjamin. He introduced her to this kind of earthly pleasures. And now that he was back, a part of her was celebrating. Lalo na ngayon at kaulayaw na naman niya ito.

Pero ang lahat nang kaiga-igayang damdaming nararamdaman niya ay biglang naglaho nang umulos ito at tuluyan na siyang angkinin.

Holy shit! But pain sliced through her as his pulsating manhood dug inside her tight, soft sheets. She knew that he would take her, but she was still surprised at the amount of pain that washed up through her. It was way beyond her threshold.

Bigla yata siyang pinandiliman ng paningin. Ilang libong bituin ba ang kumislap sa kanyang balintataw? Hindi yata niya mabilang.

He had managed to break her freaking hymen in just one swift thrust, and her body cowered in terror, wrenching in so much pain.

Napasigaw siya sa sakit. "Son of a b1tch! Get off me!" she cried as she pushed him away, as tears fell from her eyes.