Chapter 15

Benjamin was drying his hair with a towel when he went out of the bathroom. He had a very rough and disturbed night last night.

Sleeping beside Maru was a torture and bliss at the same time. He had never thought that snuggling with a woman all night without taking her was possible. He wasn't wired that way, but miracles did happen.

Hindi na siya nakauwi sa kanila kagabi. Hindi na niya nagawang iwan si Maru. She peacefully drifted to sleep while he gawked at her.

She was wonderfully spread on the bed, her glistening, luminuous body was mesmerizing. Napakakinis ng maputi nitong balat, maliban na lamang sa mga mapupulang marka sa palibot ng dibdib nito.

Napangiti siya sa nakita. Marahang dinama niya ang kiss marks sa dibdib ng babae. Siya ang may kagagawan niyon. He had branded her his and she only belonged to him - all of her, from the tip of her hair down to her toenails.

Inayos niya ang pagkakahiga nito sa kama. He joined her on the bed and pulled her beside him, her head resting on his arm. He draped his other arm around her soft body and planted a kiss on her forehead.

Hindi niya maipaliwanag ang kanyang nadarama. Puno ng emosyon ang kanyang dibdib. He could still smell her scent in his nostrils, her taste on his tongue.

He was sporting a painful erection inside his pants but he felt contented. He had the urge to just fvck her so that he could get what he wanted, but he would rather make love at her on the night of their wedding. Just like what she preferred.

Napailing na lamang siya sa naisip. Make love? That was absurd. He didn't make love. He only fvcked. But he was having a change of heart now. Lovemaking suddenly became a beautiful thought.

He stopped in the opening of the door when his sight caught the bed. Natutulog pa rin si Maru sa kama. Nakasabog ang buhok nito sa puting unan, nababalot ang katawan ng kumot. Mukha itong anghel habang natutulog.

Gumalaw ito at marahang nagmulat ng mga mata.

He swallowed hard and walked towards the closet. Ang silid na inokupa ni Maru ay ang mismong silid na ginagamit niya. One of the closets contained his clothes.

Nakita niyang bumangon ang babae. She clutched the blanket at her chest. Hubad pa rin kasi ito sa ilalim ng kumot.

Her naked image filled his vision and he groaned silently as he felt himself stir. Not good. He thought that he had already successfully killed the flares of heat in his body by taking an hour long shower, but looking at her now, the rush of passion went back like a howling superstorm.

"Good morning, babe..." he greeted her in a hoarse voice. Their eyes met and he basked at her pure beauty.

She just smiled at him. Pero sapat na iyon para lumiwanag ang kanyang umaga. "Hindi ka umuwi kagabi?"

He shook his head.

"We slept together?" She seemed alarmed.

He smiled at her, enjoying the look on her face. "Yep," he casually answered. "Nagpa-practice lang. Para kapag kasal na tayo ay sanay na ako..." Pilyo siyang napangiti.

Well, it was his first time to cuddle with a woman all night. While he had bedded a lot of girls, he had only slept with Maru.

Colors dashed on her beautiful cheeks. Natahimik ito. Pero dumako sa kabuoan niya ang mga mata. He felt his arousal twitch beneath the towel.

"Anyways, you should prepare. May pupuntahan tayo mamaya," pagpapaalam niya rito. Pinipigilan niya ang sariling lumapit sa babae at ikulong ito sa kanyang mga braso. He wasn't sure what else he could do if he would do that.

Nangunot ang noo nito. Her slightly swollen, red lips moved to open her mouth. "Saan tayo pupunta?" tanong nito sa malamyos na boses. Her voice in the morning was sexy, enough to fire up his senses even more.

Nagkibit siya ng balikat at binuksan ang pintuan ng closet. He surveyed his clothes. "We're getting married," wika niya habang nakatalikod dito.

"No!" kaagad na sansala nito.

Nanigas ang kanyang buong katawan. His head snapped at her, something unpleasant was digging in his chest. She didn't want to marry him? He despised the thought.

"I mean, we just can't get married like that..."

He breathed sharply. "I want us to get married asap, Maru," mariing pahayag niya. "I know a judge who can wed us-"

"Minsan lang ikakasal ang isang babae, Benjamin, kaya dapat pinaghahandaan. I don't like a civil wedding," putol nito sa kanya.

"Well, we can have another wedding ceremony after today. Something well-planned and grand. Hindi ko iyan ipagkakait sa iyo, Maru. You deserve the best, but I want to marry you now. I can't wait any longer."

Her eyes turned sharp. She obviously didn't like his idea. "You're just in a hurry to fvck me, Benjamin," disappointed na turan nito. Binawi nito ang paningin sa kanya, mariing nakalapat ang mga labi.

He winced inwardly. She was spot on but that was where they were heading at anyway. Engaged na sila at nakatakdang magpakasal. Bakit kailangan pa nilang maghintay?

They could apply for a marriage license now and get married within today as well. He could arrange that.

"We're already engaged, Maru," he couldn't hide the frustration in his voice anymore. "We're getting married soon."

"But not in a hasty civil wedding in front of a judge today," matigas na pahayag nito.

Tumiim ang pagkakatitig niya sa babae. Hindi niya gusto iyon. Kung siya lamang ang masusunod ay hahatakin na niya ito papunta sa opisina ng kakilala niyang judge.

"When do you want?" Napabuntong-hininga na lamang siya. He could feel his erection rebelling at what he just said.

He could still wait. Hahabaan na lamang niya ang kanyang pasensiya. But he could only wait for a maximum of a fvcking month! He would raise hell if it would take more than that.

No fvcking way!