Chapter 6 continuation...

Benjamin was online on fb the whole day. He was actually stalking Maru's profile, but apparently, she only had two public photos - her newly uploaded bikini profile pics, and she hadn't accepted his friend request yet.

He was annoyed the whole day since she just left him hanging on fb. Pagkatapos nitong mag-good bye sa kanya kanina ay hindi na ito sumagot pa.

He was left looking at her bikini photos. At sa bawat bagong comment na nababasa niya mula sa ibang lalaki ay mas lalong umiinit ang kanyang ulo.

He really wanted to delete her pic pero wala naman siyang magawa.

Nagkukukot ang kalooban na gumala na lamang siya sa newsfeed. And he sucked his breath, his fists turned into a ball, as the most abominable picture filled his eyes.

His eyes were squinting in hatred as he shot Nikolas a murderous look. His bastard of a friend sported his signature naughty smirk as his arm draped around Maru's shoulder. He must had bent his back for him to adjust to Maru's petite frame.

Kung nasa harapan lamang niya si Nikolas as siguradong nabugbog na niya ito. Madalas silang magkaasaran sa grupo pero ito ang unang pagkakataong paglalapatan niya ng kamay ang kaibigan. Maru was already his and the ever flirt and lady killer friend of his was trying to get his filthy paws on her.

My, but he could see gore and blood! "Son of a bitch!" he snarled as he pulverized his friend in his mind. That was the best thing that he could do as of the moment. It just made him more frustrated though.

His blood pressure rose to a dangerous level when he read the caption. It was Nikolas who uploaded the picture on fb and he tagged Maru. 'Look who I'm chilling with! woot woot! I've got the most beautiful girl in the world beside me. Thanks for the wonderful time, Maru. You rock girl! See you next time!'

Napatayo siya sa kanyang kinauupuan at napasuntok sa hangin. What the heck? Did Maru and Nikolas just hooked up?

Parang gusto na niyang sugurin si Nikolas at pulbusin nang pinong-pino. Ang gagong iyon at ginuguyo siya? Was he trying to steal his girl? He wouldn't dare! He would surely forget how good they were as friends if he would snatch Maru from him.

And that woman... the gall! She was treating him bad while she was sweet with his friends. And this picture with Nikolas? It was enough to make him commit violent murder out of jelousy.

He had to rein himself and breathe hard so he could hold his temper. When he thought that his breathing wasn't that harsh and labored anymore, he sat back in his swivel chair. But as he took a look again at the sweet photo of Maru and Nikolas, vile suddenly rose from his throat to the tip of his tongue.

His lips were pressed hard, his chinky eyes squinting in wrath as he scrolled through the comments section. His asshole friends were there, praising how good Nikolas and Maru looked together. Bagay na bagay raw ang dalawa.

Bagay? Damn his fvcktard friends! Paano naman naging bagay ang balasubas na si Nikolas sa batang-bata at inosenteng mukha ni Maru? They more looked like father and daughter, for goddamned sake!

He couldn't help but type a comment. 'Wow, Nik! I haven't knew that you have a daughter all along. Congrats for being a dad. She sure looked like your kid. So damn young for an old ass like you.'

It just took a split second and Nikolas answered his sarcastic remark. 'Look who's talking? I'm just a year older than you bud, come on! I ain't DOM, you fvckin know that.'

'But you do look like an old fag beside that very young lady. Just saying!'

'At least this fag knew how to woe a girl. No hard feelings though bud 'cuz I'm damned aware that you're just a jealous prick, ya know. Haha! Maru is a cool girl and I'm liking her more in person. Definitely, a great catch.'