Chapter 19 continuation

She seemed as if she saw a ghost. Napakurap siya nang mabawi ang kahinahunan. She tried to blink again. But the figure that was leaning against the door of her unit didn't disappear. He was still there, hands in his pockets, as his blazing eyes looked at her with menace. He looked as if he wanted to strangle her neck.

"Maru..." he hissed her name under his breath.

Napaigtad siya. Her heartbeat suddenly palpitated, her knees started to shiver. The hatred that she saw in his eyes was enough to make her cower in terror.

He didn't look like the Benjamin that she used to know. He looked as if he was a different person. Hindi ganoon ka talim kung makatitig si Benjamin sa kanya. He always look at her with gentleness in his chinky eyes. He looked rough, too, na para bang kaya siya nitong saktan anumang sandali. Balbas sarado ito na para bang ilang buwan nang hindi nag-aahit ng mukha. He was always clean shaven before. His face was always smooth that she thought he even had no facial hair at all. He didn't have that sweet smile on his lips anymore. Parang galit ito sa mundo. Galit ito sa kanya!

Napaatras siya. She was suddenly scared of him. Why was he here in New York? How did he find her?

Just when she thought that she would never see him again, here he was now, standing in front of her, eyes blazing at her, and she knew he was here not to pamper her, but to hurt her. Just like how she hurt him.

She knew that she had to run before he could grab her. She could see danger flashing in his eyes, it made her intestines twist.

Isa pa ay hindi pa siya handa na harapin si Benjamin. She wasn't expecting to see him waiting for her in her unit. But there he was, looking dangerous, but still irresistible as ever. At hindi lamang takot ang kaagad na pinukaw nito sa kanya.

Akma sana siyang tatalikod upang umalis at iwan ito pero inabot siya nito ng malalaki at mahahaba nitong mga kamay. Benjamin was a tall and a big man, and with her petite frame, he easily caught her.

Napagibik siya. Kaagad na itinukod niya ang mga kamay sa dibdib nito. His distinct manly scent filled her nose. Kasabay niyon ang pagragasa ng mga ala-alang pilit niyang inililibing sa limot. Images of her moaning and gasping as he kissed her, as he went down on her, as they made up, as he touched her body all over, flashed in her mind like an automatic movie player.

A bolt of heat shot down through her, shook her insides, and concentrated in her womb. Suddenly, her skin tingled and warmed up as if it was the height of summer.

Nakagat na lamang niya ang kanyang labi sa naramdaman. It was a very familiar feeling that only Benjamin could make her feel. And that was bad.