Chapter 12

Parang pinanghinaan yata ng loob si Benjamin nang magbalik siya sa kanyang condo unit at maratnang wala na roon si Maru.

Umalis ba ito? Hindi na babalik?

Christ! He was suddenly frustrated. Ano nga ba ang nagawa niya? Maru was already in his place but he pushed her to leave.

He wanted to pretend that he didn't care, but hell, he was!

Umalis siya kanina at nag-drive lamang nang nag-drive sa kahabaan ng Metro Manila. He just burned gasoline as he raked his mind. Sh1t! But he really couldn't think properly. He would always think about Maru, her sweet body sprawled on his bed, her legs open for him. That was just all he could process.

Damn, but he hadn't really wanted to fvck a woman like he wanted to fvck Maru. He had that almost uncontrollable urge the moment he saw her with her wet chest inside Coffee Best. The urge to sip the spilled coffee in her br3asts dry haunted his dreams for nights. At hindi na natanggal sa kanyang isipan ang magandang tanawing iyon.

Man, you really need to get laid. You badly need it. That was his libido that was talking. He gruffed a curse. He did try, but his d1ck wanted to only shag Maru's pvssy. The thought of other women in his bed didn't excite him, but his hormones would go full blast everytime he was with Maru.

Pero malas nga lamang at hindi ito ang babaeng isang kalabit lang niya ay hihiga na sa kanyang kama. No woman had ever put him to this kind of mess.

Damn, Maru! Why didn't she just open her legs for him? That hellion wanted her, too. Her small, sweet body reacted so warmly to him. But her resolve was hard to completely subdue. She could still resist him despite the fact that her body was begging to be touched, to be fondled...

Napapukpok siya sa manibela ng kanyang sasakyan. Parang gusto na yata niyang iumpog ang ulo para magising na siya sa kahibangan. It was a spooky realization, but yes, he was obssessed with Maru. The more she sexually deny him, the more that he wanted her. And this just happened in a span of a week!

Hindi niya nagugustuhan ang itinatakbo ng mga pangyayari. Ayaw na niyang maulit muli ang nangyari noon. Nalasing lang siya nang husto, pagkagising niya ay engaged na siya sa kasintahang isang buwan pa lamang niyang karelasyon. At habang palapit nang palapit ang petsa ng kasal na hindi niya alam kung papaano napagkasunduan, para naman siyang binibitay. Hanggang sa hindi na siya nakatiis at napilitang kausapin ang kanyang kasintahan para ikansela ang kanilang kasal. Naging maayos naman ang kanilang pag-uusap. Naghiwalay silang civil sa isa't-isa. And with the nightmare of the past, he had been very careful not to throw himself in the same situation again.

But here comes Maru. The only woman whom he wanted like no other. And for him to make her his, he should walk with her on the altar. Would he go that far just to satisfy his cravings? My, but he would probably go nuts if he wouldn't have her. Ngayon pa lamang ay parang masisiraan na siya ng bait.

Iba naman ang nangyari noon kesa ngayon. Bigla na lamang siyang naging engaged sa kasintahan nang hindi niya alam. He was dead drunk as they partied from dusk till dawn. He just woke up as an engaged man, with the date of the wedding set to happen in a few months. Since then, he made sure that he wouldn't drink liquor anymore like water.

Kaya siguro siya natakot noon, nagdalawang-isip. Dahil hindi niya alam ang kanyang ginawa. Aside from the fact that his feelings for his former fiancee wasn't really that deep and strong. He liked her, that was a given, but the love for his freedom prevailed. He wasn't ready to settle down yet, to give up the things that he enjoyed as a single man.

But he was a thirty-two year old man now. His parents already expected him to find a nice girl, settle down and raise a family of his own. And Maru stepped into his life.

Puwede ba niyang ipakipagsapalaran ang kanyang kalayaan para rito? Well, he had to admit that he felt something different for her. Seryoso naman siya sa panunuyo niya sa babae. Unlike the other women whom he only wanted to bed and forget thereafter, Maru was different. He wanted to know her more, wanted her presence longer in his life, and wanted her to be a constant fix in his bed.

But he didn't want to rush things. He wanted to take one step at a time. If what they had would lead to the altar one day, he was okay with that.

Pero ang malaking problema, mukhang hindi na yata siya makakapaghintay pa nang matagal na maangkin si Maru. He badly wanted her and he should get a fix asap or else his normalcy to function in life would be dearly affected. If only Maru would let him do a test drive. But that hellion wouldn't permit him to unless he put a bloody ring around her tiny finger, unless he walked the aisle with her.

Ano nga ba ang pinakain sa kanya ni Maru at nagkakaganito siya? Hindi niya alam. But he was craving to eat her, that was for sure.

Itinigil niya ang sasakyan sa isang tabi at nang iginala niya ang paningin sa paligid, may nakita siyang isang shop. He parked his porsche in front of the shop and walked inside. He had to quickly check the items there and see if something fancy will catch his attention.

It wasn't really on his plans but then again, come what may.

---------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think will happen next? Hehehe... Sound off in the comments below. And don't forget to vote guys. Thank you!