New Book, Same Requests! (IF YOU HAVE A REQUEST, READ THIS!!!)

Dear Gucci Super Saiyan Swaggers, 

'Tis I, the author of this beloved book! As many of my most loyal readers may have noticed, I have not been updating as often as either you guys, or I want. Looking back at my older chapters, I have noticed that my format was HORRIBLE by my current, 17-year-old self's standards. I can't even bring myself to read over them! As a result of this, I have come to the decision that I will be ending this book with this letter. Ironically, this will be labeled as my 100th chapter! Who would've known I'd get this far, huh? 

However, do not fret my dear readers, as I don't plan to end my writing experience on Wattpad just yet! Because I've seen myself grow as an author, I want this book to exist as a book that not only lets the reader be shipped with the amazing characters of the Dragon Ball universe, but also as a project where progress was shown throughout the years in both format and detail. This book will still stand, but I want to take the next step in writing, and start fresh with a new book! However, it will be a different.

This new book, is called "Chicken Soup for the Weeb's Soul," (wow, original much, right?) and although the first page will explain everything, I would like to add that I've changed my mind on the 'only OC' part, and will, in fact, still be making xreader stories! You will notice that I currently have a story involving Black Butler, and that's another element that makes it different. I will be expanding the anime bois in which you guys can request. As of right now, I have a limited number of animes that I have watched: 

1) Dragon Ball Z/Super/GT

2) Black Butler/Book of Circus/ Season 2/ Book of Murder/Book of Atlantic

3) Love is Hard for an Otaku

4) Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi (Odana-sama = Sebastian from Black Butler ISTGoodness)

5) Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

6) My Love Story

7)Vampire Knight

8) Saiki K

9) Cells at Work (sorta kinda) 

10) OHSHC

Knowing that I am missing some major animes, I will need your help in describing characters if I do not know a character's personality.

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!? HELP ME START A NEW BOOK, WITH THE SAME REQUESTS!