Piccolo x Saiyen Reader x Goku: A Girl Worth Fighting For

It was no surprise that Goku and Piccolo are best buddies by now. Ever since the beginning and end of the Saiyen saga, they've been friends. To their surprise, their friendship would be challenged by one thing. A thing that is more powerful than Majin Buu, Beerus and Whis put together.
     A love triangle. Love is a pretty destructive thing for both mortals and immortals, there's nothing it can't destroy. Will these two allies and friends stay strong even after the introduction of the most beautiful girl? Or will they go against each other and go to great lengths to obtain her love?

No one's POV
     Y/N woke up to see that the sun had risen and it was a start of a brand new day. A new day of hard core training with Piccolo and Goku, a new day to train and become stronger than both combined! She yawned and got up. She did her normal routine and had breakfast, when she exited her small cottage in the woods, she began stretching. Why? Because ain't nobody got time for pulling a muscle today! Once she felt refreshed and ready for action, she blasted off to the field she loved to train at so much.
     She wasn't a morning person so she expected for her friends to be there already, probably warming up.
      Sure enough, at the field, the two alleged friends were sparring. But it seems as if they were sparring as... Enemies?

Your POV
     As I flew to the field, I was thinking about how I would beat Piccolo and Goku at the same time with my new, special technique. When I arrived, I don't know why, but I felt a bad vibe coming off of both Piccolo and Goku while they sparred. It was not normal at all, I also sensed that these two were also sparring intensely as if... As if they were enemies! It made no sense, I mean, we made it a rule to not transform past super Saiyan 2 while sparring since Piccolo would die. And here I see Goku on the point of turning into one. What the hell is going on? I don't want both my crushes fighting! I can't live without both of them by my side. Piccolo's stubbornness was just as cute and intimidating as how Goku reacts when Vegeta took his food that one time when Tarble came along. I chuckled, good memories. But that isn't giving me any answers! Why are they fighting so intensely?! I frowned and flew towards them.
     "PICCOLO! GOKU! WHAT'S GOING ON?! ARE YOU TWO INSANE? WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING SO HARD?"
     "STAY OUT OF THIS Y/N!" Piccolo yelled at me. "THIS IS NOTHING THAT CONCERNS YOU!"
     "I DEMAND TO KNOW!" I demanded.
     "YOU MAY DEMAND IT BUT WE WILL NOT TELL YOU!" Goku shouted back. I growled, I may be calm and collected most of the time... But I demand respect! I then kicked both of them in the stomach and pulled their ears. Surely enough, they stopped fighting and begging for me to let them go.
     "Ow ow ow! Y/N not so hard!" Goku whined.
     "Unhand me woman!" Piccolo cried. I merely huffed.
     "When I ask a question, I expect an answer am I clear?!" I screamed at them, throwing them onto the ground. They held their ears in pain, nodding.
     "Now! I will ask this once again. Why were you two fighting so intensely?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips. They looked away embarrassed.
     "We were fighting over you..." They stated. I blushed and looked away.
     "But let me tell you why! I can explain!" Goku exclaimed, I nodded and he continued.

Goku's POV
      "But let me tell you why? I can explain!" I shouted. I saw her nod and I told her my side of the story. I sighed,"It all started yesterday..." I started off.
Flashback
     "Goku! You've got to tell her soon man! If you don't, she might move on and leave with someone else!"  I heard Krillen tell me. I sighed and nodded, it wasn't easy living life when you were truly in love with someone. When Chi-Chi pushed me to propose to her, I denied. She went home crying, that's true but I knew better than that.
     Over the years, I met this new girl, her name. Y/N, she was the definition of perfection. Her beautiful and flowing (h/c) hair, her soft skin, and her personality surpasses the kindest person on the planet. Combined with her fierceness, she was the person I've been waiting to meet all along.
     And here I am, hopelessly in love with my best friend, with Krillen encouraging me today to tell her today if not, soon. Soon before someone else take her away from me. I knew deep inside that I must, I can't let such a perfect girl go.
     "Goku?! Goku!" I heard Krillen yell, I snapped out of my thoughts. I drifted off, again. This has been the 135th time this month! I really am hopeless.
     "Yes?" I answered.
     "Two things. One, tell her soon, you are crazy about her by the looks of it!" Krillen encouraged.
     "And the second thing?"
     "Hurry up and get going! Y/N should be at the field in a bit!" He urged, I looked outside, it was getting a bit late, I stood up and ran out the door thanking Krillen on the way. I dashed outside and immediately started flying to the field. As I got there, I saw Piccolo mumbling to himself. The hell? I went and eavesdropped on him.
     "Pull yourself together! I have to tell her soon that I love her, or else Goku will take her away!" I heard Piccolo scolding himself. I see I have competition.
     "Seems as if I have competition for Y/N I see." I stated, lowering myself and landing Infront of him. He grunted.
     "She's mine as far as I can tell!" He scolded.
     "As if! She's mine and mine alone!" I growled. He stood up and took off his turban. He was going to fight me.

Piccolo's POV
     I sat in the middle of no where in a field, trying to meditate. Key word trying, I couldn't get rid of a certain (h/c) hair girl with (e/c) eyes. And having Nail and Kami inside my conscience was not exactly helping me!
     "She's hot!"
     "For the last time! Shut the hell up Nail!" I growled.
     "He's right you know. When are you planning on telling your feelings towards her Piccolo?" Kami intervened.
     "Shut up Kami, I don't have time for another stupid lecture!"
     "But think about it, I might be the smartest of all Namekians-" I cut Nail off.
     "You're telling me!" I retorted
     "Shut your pathetic shy 'dooodge' saying ass and listen to what I'm saying you idiot!"
     "Oh burn! Gonna need a Senzu for that one!" Kami laughed, I got irritated.
     "YOUR POINT?!" I screamed
     "Tell her before Goku finds out! Word on the street is that Goku has loved Y/N for quite a while now." Nail stated. I sighed.
     "For once Nail, you're of more use than Yamcha." I cackled, I heard Nail scoff.
     "Whatever!"
     "So, are you going to tell her soon?" Kami asked me.
     "Soon enough Kami, soon enough." I promised. I stood up, ready to start flying toward Y/N, I couldn't. I was still too nervous.
     "Pull yourself together! I have to tell her soon that I love her, or else Goku will take her away!" I thought aloud.
     "Well uh.... Sorry to burst your bubble, but Goku's here!" Nail screeched. I jumped up and turned around, surely enough, there he was, floating over me. He came down
      "Seems as if I have competition for Y/N I see." Goku started off. I grunted.
     grunted.
     "She's mine as far as I can tell!" I scolded.
     "As if! She's mine and mine alone!" He growled. I stood up and took off my turban. I WILL have Y/N even if I have to fight for it.

Both POV
     We fought for what seemed like hours, punches were exchanged, as well as blocks and kicks. It wasn't until we heard Y/N come up us and demand an answer did we stop momentarily. Only to scream at her and that's when we screwed up. She then pulled us by the ear. Both of us were screaming for mercy, it wasn't until she threw us to the ground did she let us go.

Back to your POV
      "And that's why we were fighting." Goku explained. There was no doubt there was a huge blush on my cheeks. I had no idea that both my crushes had a crush on me as well. I didn't expect that! I mean c'mon, I do doubt myself for not being pretty, not having the perfect hair and lips. There were just so many things I didn't like about myself, that I thought the chances were slim for them to like me back! I realized I had not replied, but I had no words.
     "You okay Y/N?!" Piccolo asked concerned.
     "I-I-I w-what P-Piccolo G-Goku. YOU TWO LOVE ME BACK?!" I finally said, I saw them fall, at first I thought that they had fallen from lack of balance, I went to check on them. They didn't move one bit, I waved a hand over each of them. I then realized...
     They had fainted. I went to a big stream nearby and threw them in there. I may be a girl, but I lift ya know. They seemed to have been surprised and started drowning. I waited, I knew that they weren't that stupid, they finally flew up and coughed up water and flew down to my level. I chuckled nervously and they seemed to have laughed with me! I stood there shocked, I then found myself in a tight hug and I hugged back. It was a huge hug but not too big that I'd suffocate in it though. When they let go I was met by a pair of lips. It was Goku! I heard a growl and before I knew it, another pair of lips met mine, this time Piccolo's. I kissed back on both kisses and when they were both done, they looked at me and smirked.
     "If one of us can't have you, then we'll just have to share!" They claimed. I blushed and nodded.
     Not even one week later, they were both fighting on who was the best kisser and cuddler. I sighed.
     What have I gotten myself into?