DBZ x Reader: WHAT?! HE FORGOT?! Part 2

While Bulma bought your books. M/B started brainstorming what I would want.

10000 years later
M/B- NOW I REMEMBER! She's always wanted three things
A parakeet
A new training gi
And
A garden at the back of the house

Y/B- and now that I remember, y/n has also wanted two more things.
A puppy
And
(One thing you want for Christmas)

M/B- let's wait for Bulma, she'll tell us what to do next
Y/B- *nods*

When Bulma came back, the boys told her what their girls wanted.

Bulma- *nods* okay, let's see. We need to get Krystal's things first, but we must be aware of two things
Time
And the girls
If they spot any of us, they'll get suspensious
Y/B- hai
M/B- got it
Bulma- first stop, the pet store

Meanwhile
M- yummy! That was so good!
Y- Yep!
Y- *chuckles* OK, now, where off too next?
M- our Boyfriends' gifts
Y- oh yeah!
M- you thought I forgot? Ha! I didn't buy my boyfriend's gift because I wanted to wait for today.
Y- clever!
M- I know *smirks*
Y- so...What store first?
M- hmmm...How about the dessert store? You know just how much they love sweets
Y- oh hell yeah! Let's go there now!
M- onward to the dessert store
Y- hold up! Is that M/B
M- *raises eyebrow* huh?

I looked over to where she was looking, but no one was there.

M- you must be seeing stuff sis, there's no one there
Y- *shrugs* maybe I am, I don't know, I don't think I got enough sleep
M- oh, well, let's get going, we said we'd be back in a couple hours, we've already been here for an hour
Y- wow, that long? Well, let's get going then!

Again with the boys

At the pet store, they were browsing the pets, but no parakeets were at sight. That is, until they reached the end of the pets. There, in front of them, were parakeets of all different colors, and boy were they beautiful. M/B then picked a beautiful, baby blue one. Next thing, was the supplies. They had to get the food, cage, and toys, knowing me very well, I would have my parakeet fly around the house most of the time, so they wouldn't feel trapped.

Y/B- you almost done?
M/B- yeah, let me just get a couple of toys for the bird
Y/B- *nods*
M/B- *gets some toys* okay guys, let's go buy the little guy and his supplies!
Bulma- Wait! Y/B! The puppy!
Y/B- oh yeah!
M/B- *charges BOI gun* BOI
Y/B- shut up!

Back to us
We went and got our boyfriends their desserts and left with about 10 pounds of dessert. This was because they can eat! Not even kidding BOYFRIEND + Dessert= happiness. Anyway, when we exited, we decided to look at the puppies and rabbits at the front!
M- hey sis...Let's go see the pets at the pet shop
Y- I don't know Krystal-
M- PLEASE?!?!?!
Y- *sighs* fine! But not for too- WHERE'D YOU GO?! KRYSTAL!!!
M- *Chuckles* sorry sis *fangirls at the puppies*
Y- I SWEAR BEING THE OLDEST HAS IT'S BAD THINGS!

You finally arrived at the pet shop, and couldn't stay mad for long. I mean they were SOOOO CUTE! It was all "I want one" and cuteness until a certain Y/B came wondering around with an employee, to get a puppy. He was unfortunate enough to be spotted by you.

Y- 0_0
Y/B- 0_0 you saw nothing, MEMORY CLAP!

With this "attack" he pretty much erased your memory, well, only the instance that you saw him. Y/B then got the puppy, left some money, and got the hell out of there with M/B and Bulma.
M- uh...Sis? You okay?
Y- OUR BOYFRIENDS ARE HERE! THERE IS NO DENYING IT!
M- you really must be seeing sis
Y- NOPE! I SAW HIM! HE WAS GETTING A PUPPY, AND THEN USED HIS MEMORY CLAP ON US!
M- 0_0 let's get you home, you need some sleep. And maybe some counselling
Y- I SWEAR TO GOD UT WAS HIM!
M- *sighs in defeat* you leave me no choice big sis *knocks you out* sorry for the disturbance *carries you out of the mall*

*With the guys*

Bulma- YOU IDIOT! YOU MADE KRYSTAL KNOCK Y/N OUT BECAUSE SHE SPOTTED YOU!
Y/B- I'm sorry I'm sorry! Geesh!
M/B- guys! Focus! Krystal is going to take y/n home now that she's knocked her out! We gotta hurry up with the shopping!
Bulma- he's right. M/B, where is the nearest training store?
M/B- not too far, but we must transport there.
Y/B- *nods* everyone, hold on to me
M/B- no, I'll transport there myself, buy the gi and then we go get (your fave thing) for y/n
Bulma- fine, go! And hurry! We don't have much time! Krystal is half way to the exit, it'll take her about 10 minutes to get to the exit, and about another 20 minutes to get home flying.
M/B- which only gives us 30 minutes. *Shakes head* we won't make it if we wait for one another. I have an idea. Y/B, you stay as hidden as you can, and go buy your girl her Present, without Krystal noticing. Bulma, I need you to follow him but out and about, to cover him. Krystal won't suspect a thing since you're not supposed to stay at our house. We'll meet back here in 10.
Bulma- hai!
Y/B- understood
M/B- ready. Split!

And off the three went. It was an easy task really, but they only had one thing to avoid. My eyesight. I have keen eyesight, and no one has been able to fool me. You'd have to be a genius to do so.

*M/B's POV*
I rushed to the training store, and as I entered, I rushed to the clothing section and got her a beautiful, baby blue training gi. She will love it! I then rushed to the check out box, and bought the gi. The whole thing took about 5 minutes. Now I just have to hope that my girlfriend doesn't catch Y/B sneaking around, since the store that sold (your fave thing) was at the other side of the mall. Exactly where Krystal was walking in. Please don't get caught Y/B.

Y/B's POV
I walked sneakily and carefully to a movie store, and hid there for a couple seconds behind a cardboard man. Bulma standing Infront of it to give me more protection, I also hid my power level to the point in which I had the power of a normal human. I can't be caught by Krystal, she's even scarier than my own girl. *Shudders*
Flashback
Your ex= y/e
Y/E- *holding you by the collar* c'mon babe, you know you want me. You NEED me
Y- I'd rather die!
Y/E- *growls* you're mine! No one else's!
Y- I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK! LET ME GO! *charges ki blast*
Y/E- ah ah ah princess *smirks* you know I'm way stronger than you. Well, I have been ever since I forced you in those ki resistant bracelets.
M- you forgot about her twin sister b*tch!
Y/E- WHAT?! IMPOSSIBLE!
M- let, my sister go!
Y/E- not a chance sweetheart
M- *powers up to super Saiyan god* I SAID....LET...HER...GO!
Y/E- *eyes widen in fear* YES MA'AM! *let's you go and runs*
Y- thanks sis *hugs me*
M- *hugs back* you're welcome sis. Now, remember about what I said about Y/B?
Y- yes? What about him? *Blushes madly*
M- *smirks* he would like a word or two with you
Y/B- 0_0 *faints at what he just witnessed*
M- well....I guess that'll have to wait. But for now *leaves a note*
Dear Y/B,
Sorry you had to witness that. But as a sister, I had to do it. I'm terrifying, I know, so you best treat her well after you confess and kiss and all that nasty couple's stuff. Of course, I can't really be disgusted by it, since I do that stuff with my own boyfriend. Haha, no but really
Treat her well
Or suffer my wrath
Tell her that I left this note, and I'll show you a tenth of what I WILL do to you if you break her heart.
~Krystal~

End of flashback

Bulma- Y/B! Hurry to the next store!
Y/B- oh yeah! *Sneaks to the next store*
Bulma- *following closely behind*

Thank KAMI Krystal hasn't noticed either of us yet. I sneaked to the next store, and stopped, and waited for her to pass the store I was hiding in. My destination was a few meters away. When she finally leaves, I run in the store and bought (your fave thing) I then sped to the other side to meet with M/B, carrying Bulma on my back.

*No one's POV*
M/B- what took you so long!
Y/B- I was almost caught!
Bulma- shut up! Both of you! We have to get to you guys' house immediately! Or Krystal will get suspicious!
M/B- I've just learned this new technique! It's called instant transmission! Everyone! Hold on to me!
Bulma&Y/B- *holds on to his shoulder*
M/B- *grabs all the presents and instant transmissions to our house*
Bulma- PHEW! WE MADE IT!
Y/B- they won't suspect a thing!

M&Y- suspect what?!

We had our arms crossed and were tapping our feet in frustration.
M/B- um! Babe! What are you doing here so early?!
Y/B- yeah babe!
M- you really thought I didn't see you sneaking around in the mall in the dress store and pet store? Not to mention while I was exiting the mall?!
Y/B&M/B&Bulma- OH SHIT!