Beerus x Goddess Reader

Y/N lived with both the God of destruction and his attendant Whis. She'd lived there for approximately a month, and unfortunately, STUFF happens during the end of the month. And by that I mean her period came to destroy one whole week of her immortal life. Whis was currently making jokes trying to lighten her up because God did she have the attitude!

Your POV
     "And then she said, 'I don't know, you just buy it!' And then I'm like 'Well excuse me, seems this isn't the only thing on this planet that's cold.'" Whis joked, I laughed hysterically.
     "Whis you are the king of comedy!" I commented
     "I know, just part of being the best god in this universe." He said cockily, I put a blank face. I got my phone and played an edited vine Incase any stuff like this happened.
     "Really Whis?" My phone said, Whis rolled his eyes chuckling.
     "So umm... If you don't mind me asking, are your cramps gone?"
     "Yeah, I think-" my own body cut me off and hit me with a big cramp. Damn I hate being a goddess.
     "no no no no no no no not yet!" I screeched. He sighed, can I blame him? He's never dealt with this type of thing.
     "Would you like to have some ice cream?" He offered. I picked my head up and nodded frantically.
     "YES!"
     "Well, I'll tell Bulma we're coming OK?" Whis replied, grabbing his staff to talk to Bulma.
     "Fine, how long until we get there?"
     "About 5 minutes," he stated,"I'll be going at my fastest speed so you don't keep complaining." I slapped him upside the head, surprisingly, he didn't see it coming. He got up and glared at me, I glared back. I may be a calm girl but I don't let myself open for disrespect.
     "What was that for?!"
     "For disrespecting a deity as myself!"
     "Sheesh you didn't have to hit me that hard!" Whis whined.
     "Stop being a baby and get over it!" I retorted.
     "Whatever, are we going to Earth or not?"
   "Fine, just me just change, so I can look nice, I mean I don't look good with only pajamas on, and plus I must look presentable, I am the goddess of strength." I said, getting up.
     "Indeed you are Y/N. You slap harder than Beerus!" I huffed.
     "Whatever. Let me just go change." He sighed.
     "I'll carry you to your room, I don't want you suffering more than you have to." He offered. Seems he's now getting the hang of how women behave. Thank Kami.

Beerus's POV
     I walked through the halls of my temple, I was looking for the most beautiful girl in this universe. Y/N.
     I would never admit it, but I loved that goddess. She was so perfect in every way. Her hair was the perfect (h/c) hair with matching (e/c) eyes. Her body was that of you guessed it, a goddess. Her personality was the best and most perfect I've ever witnessed. I wanted to make her mine, she can't be anyone else's!
     I then heard laughing coming from Whis's room. A female's voice. I sighed, figuring out that it was none other than my lover's voice, Y/N. I walked to his room and I eavesdropped.
     "I'll carry you to your room, I don't want you suffering more than you have to." Whis offered. Suffering? Wait, ugh, don't tell me she's on her mentrual cycle. Oh gods. I was thinking of confessing today but she's unpredictable during these days.  
     Either way, I was going to be the one carrying Y/N to her room. Believe it or not, I can be quite the gentleman when I want to. I then decided to go in and offer to carry her instead of Whis doing it.
     "No Whis, I'll carry her." I stated glaring at Whis.
     "Well, fine by me." He chuckled, handing Y/N to me. She didn't argue, seems as if she was in too much pain to care. I carried her bridal style and walked toward her room.
     "So (Y/N), where are you going with Whis?"
     "We're going to Earth to get me some ice cream, since I have-" she screamed in agony. Probably a cramp,"Cramps!" She finished. I left her at her bedroom's door. She smiled and thanked me.
     "Well, wait for me outside would you?"
     "Oh! Right!" I blushed and left.

Whis's POV
     Five minutes later, Y/N came out in a beautiful knee length dress with a matching necklace.
     "I'm ready! Let's go!" She said excitedly. Thankfully no cramps hit her, at least, that's what it seemed.
     "Finally, you take alot of time to get dressed." Beerus stated, which only ended up with him getting bitch slapped.
     "You're testing my patience!" He growled. Oh my, if they start fighting again I'm going to have to knock them out again.
     "Like if I care you of all people should know I'm no bitch!" She retorted, I laughed and cued the music.
     "TURN DOWN FOR WHAT!" I then heard Beerus growl.
      "Let's just leave!" He demanded, I chuckled and soon felt to hand on my shoulders.
      On the way there, her cramps started acting up again, I had to stop and Beerus said he'd carry her bridal style while he tied a sash around his waist and around mine. It was nothing but screams from Y/N the rest of the flight.

TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY BEERUS LOOKING LIKE A FREAKIN CHIHUAHUA

      "Hey guys, what brings you to my home?" Bulma asked, leaning up against her door, her eyes widened when she saw Beerus carrying Y/N. "What happened? Is something wrong?" She questioned.
     "We'll explain but we will need ice cream," I said, she nodded and rushed us in. I think she got the message. Once she brought the ice cream, Y/N started chucking it down.

Bulma's POV
      "I'm on my-" Y/N gave me her you-know-what look.
     "Oh I know, it really hurts, men just don't understand our hurting on Earth. And it seems it's the same across the galaxies?"
      "Yep." She said, eating another scoop of her ice cream.

After a couple hours of talking to Y/N, Vegeta and Goku came through the doors of CC.
     "Hello, Lord Beerus, Whis and Y/N." Vegeta greeted, bowing and leaving.

Your POV
      "Hi I'm Goku, it's very nice to meet you! And you are surprisingly beautiful! Are you strong? Are you as strong as Beerus?!" He questioned, I chuckled at his naiveness.
     "Nice to meet you too Goku, thanks, and yes, I'm pretty much just as strong as him." His eyes widened in glee.
      "Can you please spar with me?! PLEASE?!" He begged, I heard Beerus growl.
     "Talk to her with more respect! You baka! She's still a diety!" He scolded. I shushed him.
      "Beerus! Calm down. Back to you Goku. It is true I am a diety, and I will most likely kill you, if I were to spar with you, I'd probably kill you accidentally."
      "Aww c'mon! Well, alright I won't spar with ya, but could you come with me please? I need some help with my training." He asked, I nodded.
     "Of course, come on!" I cheered.

Beerus's POV
     Beerus glared at Goku.
     Do anything to her, I will kill you and your planet!

Goku's POV
     While I was training with the help of Y/N I learned a bit from her. For one, she was obviously a goddess, but I learned she was the goddess of strength. She also loved food, just like me! She loved training, and loved none other than Lord Beerus.
     I was quite surprised when she said this, but pretended to not care too much. I mean, could I really judge her? I mean, nobody argued when I decided to marry Chi-Chi.

Beerus's POV
      I placed back and forth, still deciding how the hell I'm going to confess.
      Should I just get her flowers and confess? Nah, that's too cheesy. Maybe I could just tell her? Nah too simple. Dinner? Nah. A dance? Oh he no. A song? Oh god bless no, I sing more horrible than Whis.
     I didn't have time to think it through, for Y/N was already coming to the garden. It was too soon! I had told Whis to tell her to come to the garden but I thought she'd come later! Well, here goes nothing!

No one's POV

     When the pair returned, Whis told Y/N that Beerus had called her over to the CC garden. She did as she was told and sat with him.
      "Beerus, what is it? Has someone made you angry?" She asked.
      "No,I would have destroyed the planet by now, you know this." Beerus replied, shifting in his seat.
     "So, what is it?"
      "I wanted to ask you a question"
      "Yes?"
     "I've fallen in love..." He blurted out.

      At this her heart broke but luckily she was good in hiding these things.
     "And you came to me how to tell her?" She asked, her voice breaking.
     "Yes, any advice?" He asked, staring at her intently.
     "Just tell her, and if she doesn't feel the same, then don't worry, I'm sure there is someone out there that will be your perfect match." She answered, trying to sound happy.
     It wasn't working. Beerus smirked, knowing he had successfully fooled her into thinking he was in love with another girl.
     "One more thing," Beerus said, getting up.
      "Yes?" Y/N asked, her voice breaking yet again.
     "Will you... Date me?" He asked, his smirk never leaving his features. She smiled wildly, wiping her tears away, she jumped up and hugged him.
      "YES! I would love to! YES YES ONE MILLION TIMES YES!" She yelled.
      "Good, I thought I would be rejected." He whispered, hugging her back.