Supreme Kai x Reader x Zamasu x Reader x Beerus x Reader x Whis PART ONE!!!!

It was a nice day and you had just finished reading your book 'The Outsiders' (read it it's awesome!) And you were taking your last sip of tea. You are a beautiful woman who lives alone, but you didn't mind, your father got you this house in the woods because, ever since you were a teenager along with your older brother, you and him were hidden here because he didn't want his enemies to know you guys existed, since many now want to kill him,you, your older brother, and your new born sister. Your father would soon bring her to you so she could be under your care. Don't be worried, your mother trained you on how to take care of a child, so there is no problem. You then noticed your father was coming.
V-Vegeta B-Beerus W-Whis Z-Zamasu SK- Supreme Kai G- Goku T- Trunks Y-You

V- *comes in flying* (Y/N)! Hurry my daughter take your sister! I must go...Frieza has been resurrected and their is an evil version of Kakarot! Please hurry! I must go!
Y- of course father! *Takes baby Bulla* hurry!
V- I love you (y/n) don't forget that! *Flies off*

You look at your baby sister, she looked like an exact replica of Bulma, your mother. Beautiful like her. I mean...you were quite the boy magnet at school and you knew she would grow up the same....she's just gotta watch out for Father....and that's gonna be impossible and I mean IMPOSSIBLE!

T- (y/n) has Father dropped off Bulla yet?
Y- yeah...shes a replica of Mother
T- let me see...*looks at Bulla* holy crap you're right!
Y- *chuckles*
T- anyway...dinner's ready
Y- you got that baby formula?
T- you honestly think I'm stupid
Y- pretty much

BB- baby Bulla

BB- *giggles*
Y- she agrees
T- whatever! Let's just go eat!
Y- ok!

*After dinner*

Y- *yawns* well Trunks...I need to get some sleep before Bulla wakes up in the middle of the night *goes to bed*
T- well aren't you the cute little girl yes you are yea you are!
BB- *giggles* googoo gaga!
T- if any boys come near you....don't worry big brother and sister will just fuse and get him away! (Pretend)
BB- 0_0 *stops giggling*
T- what? Anyways....who wants a bedtime story?!
BB- *giggles*
T- alright...let's see....how about the Three Little Pigs?
BB- 0_0
T- Mother Goose?
BB- 0_0
T- *goes through books* Little Red Riding Hood...The True Saiyen
BB- *giggles*
T- huh? Little Red Riding Hood?
BB- 0_0
T- the True Saiyen?
BB- *giggles*
T- *sighs* fine
*One story later*
T- ok Bulla! Time to go to sleep!
BB- *is already asleep*
T- *thinks* I have to keep my mouth shut
Y- *telepathically* yeah you should! You almost woke her up dumbass!
T- *telepathically* hey!
Y- *telepathically* shut up and let me sleep!
T- *telepathically* *growls*

After Trunks put baby Bulla in her crib beside your bed (since you're in charge of calming her down at night) he went to sleep himself

You were dreaming about having the best time with Whis, Beerus, and Supreme Kai, they were your best friends since you were a little girl (pretend!) And they always helped you out in your time of need, but what you didn't know was that all three of them plus one had been stalking you since you were ten.....oh Kami...why you might ask? Well, hey said that it was to 'keep an eye on you' but really it was because you were the most beautiful woman in the galaxies....or should I say universes.....

*In universe ten*
Z- she's the one they call (y/n)?!*looking through the crystal ball* she's so beautiful when she sleeps...I'll make her mine....no matter what it takes, even I have to kill people for her

*In universe seven*

W-*is in his room* *looks into his staff* she's so beautiful I can't believe a mortal could achieve that amount of BEAUTY, she must be mine, and I'll go as far as killing her family for her!

B- *looking in a magic mirror in his room* (bear with me)
Mirror show me that maiden fair
For who will which will bear an heir
*An image shows you sleeping* I can't believe she's that beautiful when she sleeps...I've got to make her mine...at any costs!

SK- *looks at his crystal ball* *sighs* why couldn't have I been born human! She would've loved me more than just a friend, I would treat her like the goddess she is....*growls* no matter she'll be mine...one way or the other

*The next morning*
Y- wow....Bulla didn't wake up last night! *Goes to check on Bulla* hi little one!

BB- *wakes up* *starts giggling*

Y- who's the little cute one! You are! Oh yes you are oh yes you are!

BB- *giggles more and puts her hands up*

Y- you're hungry aren't you? Well, I'll get you some food ya poor thing!

You started singing your favorite song....Por Amarte Asi

Or of you speak only English

But what you didn't know was that the people who you only knew as friends, and a complete stranger, a god might I add were hearing you sing from their crystal ball, staff, or magical mirror....and they loved it! But wait....if they're in Yandere mode.....that ain't a good thing....oh sh****t. 

*In our universe*
B- WHIS!
W- *in his room watching you* ugh! What does he want now!? COMING LORD BEERUS!

*Goes into his room*
B- I want to visit (y/n) let us go to Earth, and hope she's can have company, after all, we ARE, along with Supreme Kai, in charge in keeping her safe at all costs *smirks* *thinking* not to mention she'll be mine once we get there....*
W- *thinking* this stupid son of a b*tch! How dare he!...but then again I do want to confess to her, I did promise myself to make her mine* *reality* as you wish my lord

And with the tap of his staff, they were off to Earth

*With Supreme Kai*

SK- hmm....I guess it's time to pay a visit to my (y/n), it is boring here and I do wish to see her, but if anyone gets in the way of confessing to her...I will kill them if it's the last thing I do!

And so off the first three gods were to Earth

*In universe ten*
Z- perfection...that's what describes this human, she has no place on that pathetic planet! She belongs with me! *Growls* If only I could make her mine...THE TIME RING! I could go to Earth and meet (y/n) then go into one years time and confess to her! Perfect!

Gowasu- ZAMASU! Snap out of it! Remember you are training!
Z- I'm sorry Gowasu-san *inwardly smirks* *thinking* you will be mine (y/n)

OMG WHO KNEW! WELL GUYS IM SORRY  IT TOOK SO LOOOOONG! SCHOOL WAS HARD AF! I'LL UPDATE PART TWO IN A WHILE! Peace out mah Saiyans! AND GUYS!

Whis- yes?
Beerus- yeah?
Zamasu- yes?
Supreme Kai- what's up?
Me- YOU GUYS ARE WAAAAY TOO OBSESSED WITH (Y/N)
Zamasu- *smirks* and you know you are part of our list my dearest Krystal
Me- sh*****t
Supreme *smirks*and plus....it's Yandere mode remember?
Whis- well my lord looks like.    (y/n) will be joining us tonight *smirks*
Beerus- indeed *Yandere smirks* she'll make a fine mother for my daughter!
Whis- hold up! She's mine!
Zamasu- SHE'S MINE!
Supreme Kai- MINE!
Me- 0_0
(Y/N)- RUM BITCH RUN!
me- Uh huh, no. IM RUNNING! ¡A LA MALDITA VERGA CON TODO ESTO! ¡A CORRER SE A DICHO! ASTA NUNCA PUTOS!

Whis- what did she say?!
Beerus- something in what earthlings call Spanish
Supreme Kai- I'm quite lost myself
Zamasu- if you guys were worthy for either Krystal or (y/n).....you would know she said *clears throat*
F*CK THIS SH*T! IT HAS BEEN SAID....RUN! UNTIL NEVER B*TCHES!
Everyone- 0_0
Me- *from Mexico with you guys* RIGHT AGAIN B*TCH!
Zamasu- I'll close for her
Supreme Kai- WHY SHOULD YOU?!
Whis- I'LL DO IT!
Beerus- I'LL DO IT!
me- *from Mexico* I'LL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!