Goku x Happy Reader: Do You Like Me? (longer version)

You are a sayien like Goku But the thing is, you never fought. I mean you did but it was SUPER rare. You are normally a really calm girl, it's rare that you ever get pissed, or angry in that matter. You were like the best friend of the one and only *drum roll* GOKU! You two fought side by side ever since he was a little kid. And over the years, you've grown quite close to the saiyien. BUT alas, he married ChiChi, but I mean who wouldn't? She's the toughest and prettiest girl anybody has seen! But after Gohan had turned 10, ChiChi left Goku for the biggest a**hole in the universe, Vageta, the prince.., no the KING of all sons of b*tches! Depressed, Goku really needed a friend, one who could confort him, so he went to a certain girl's house.

Your POV Y=You G=Goku

Y- DONE!! Finally, I finished planting these roses, now to wait until summer. They'll be ssssoooooooo pretty!! They'll be fully blooming by the time Vageta and Bulma get married, oh Bulma why him, WHY you could've fallen for a more respectful man, oh well, then again it's just you!

G- (Y/N)!! You home? I need to talk

Y- Goku! I'm in the garden

G- *flies there* Hey (Y/N) How have you been? *fake happy voice*

Y- Goku! Look at these flowers!Aren't they pretty, they are going to be fully bloomed by the time of Bulma's wedding!

G- Yeah they are super pretty

Y- Goku are you sad?

G- No everything is perfect

Y- Goku, you know I can sense emotions, so there's no hiding it. Sit please, tell me what happened

G- *sits down* ChiChi left me *breaks down* She thought I trained too much and didn't have enough time to spend with the family, and at court, he took GOHAN MY GOHAN, and even worse, I can't see him and also have a restraining order at 1 mile from them, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY IT WAS NECESSARY I DIDN'T LAND A SINGLE HAND TO HURT ANY OF THEM! I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE GUTS!! WHY!

You were PISSED to say the least and like I said earlier, that was really rare

G- I can't even see my own son WHY KAMI-KAI WHY! And to top it all off, he won't be aloud to fight! How the heck am I supposed to protect the Earth if I can't have another sayien but Vageta to back me up?!

Y- THAT....B*TCH!! HOW COULD SHE LEAVE YOU, YOU THE MOST SWEET AND LOVING PERSON IN THE UNIVERSE. WHO ON THIS PLANET DID SHE LEAVE YOU FOR???!! WHO GOKU WHO ON THIS GOD-FORESAKEN PLANET, NO UNIVERSE DID THAT B*TCH LEAVE YOU FOR! YOUR SON IS BEING KEPT AWAY FROM YOU TO GO SEE WHO,OF ALL PEOPLE WHO!! ANSWER ME

G- for.. Vageta

At this time, you were furious your ki started to rise dramatically, and I don't mean Mystic Gohan dramatically, I mean Dramatically with a capital D in the beginning

Goku's POV

her ki!! It's rising dramatically! Ohhhh she got pissed this time! OH MY GOSH HER POWER LEVEL IS OVER 90000!No way... SHE'S A SUPER SAYIEN????!!!!

G-(Y/N) calm down... just calm down

Y- NO!! I'LL TELL YOU RIGHT NOW I'VE LOVED YOU GOKU!! EVER SINCE WE WERE LITTLE!! AND I DIDN'T KILL CHICHI SO YOU COULD BE HAPPY AND THEN SHE.... UGGGHHHH NO NO NO THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING, IF YOU ARE SAD, IT MAKES ME SAD, BUT IF IT'S CHICHI WE ARE TALKING ABOUT I MEAN BUISNESS

At hearing this, I was shocked, she felt the same all this time? I thought she loved Tien!

G-Please calm down!! I love you too!! I always have!

She calmed down and turned to normal. Her cheeks were the brightest red I mentally chuckled

Y- You love me? But you love ChiChi

G- No, I loved her.. I loved you first and still do, when you showed no affection to me, I gave up and married ChiChi, I thought she would help me get over you. But the feelings only got stronger. I managed to control these feelings, but now that I know you love me up until now, I want to ask you..

Y- Yes...

G- Will you go out with me? I promise to take care of you and protect you of all danger-

Y- YESS!! Yes, yes, yes!!! Of course, why wouldn't I

Your POV

YESS!! I shouted, I said some other stuff but I don't remember after all these years he felt the same way?? I can't believe it!! I can't believe this is happening! I must be dreaming!

G- It's real (Y/N) you are not dreaming

Y- I know but this is too good to be true!

G- sooo... what now?

Y- *smirks* and now this..

You kiss Goku passionately on the lips. He was surprised at first but then joined in.

TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY VAGETA PRINCE OF ALL A**HOLES

You had a great life, to say the least. You married Goku and even had two little FULL-BLOODED saiyens (take that Trunks, Goten, Gohan!!) You gave birth to a girl named Crystal and a boy named Timothy. BUT that's there earth name, their saiyen names were (female sayien name) and (male saiyen name) You were as strong as Goku, well not as strong as him but Beerus and Whis could barely tell your ki's apart. At age 3 both your kids had turned super saiyien (they're twins). You died alongside Goku in a battle in universe 10. You kids were present at the time and swore revenge. They did eventually kill your killer.

HEY GUYS!!!???? ANY REQUESTS (no lemon requests please I'm toooooo innocent to write anything like that) I'M ALWAYS LOOKIN FOR REQUESTS I CAN DO OC'S AND YANDERE SO KEEP 'EM COMING

*throws ninja smokebomb and dissapears*