Gohan x NEKO Saiyen Reader: No Way

Y/N is a Neko sayien, one-third cat, one-third saiyen, and one-third human. She was the best fighter, well after Goku,more powerful than Vegeta. But he did raise her, I mean he's Y/N's father. Anyways, she were raised to hate Gohan, but how could she? He was her best friend, I mean Y/N's mother had died knowing it, and Vegeta was forced to accept it, because it would make his daughter happy, and all he wanted was that. When she met Gohan, they were trying to kill Goku, when Nappa was getting annoying, Vegeta ordered Y/N to kill him, and she did it with ease. When Goku arrived and beat Vegeta, she was scared to fight him. Goku couldn't bring himself to fight a young girl like Y/N, so he introduced her to the rest of the gang. Thankfully, she eventually joined them and so did her father. Ever since, Y/N and Gohan became the best of friends, and today was the day she'd confess.

Your POV
     "HEY GOHAN!" I greeted, landing on the field Gohan was in.
     "Hey (Y/N)! How you been?" Gohan chuckled.
     "I've been awesome and you?!" I answered happily.
     "I'm doing as best as I can I guess," he chuckled, and I momentarily blushed,"anyway, guess what!?" He asked.
     "What? Tell me tell me!" I begged
     "I've become a super sayien!" He announced. I was wide eyed. I then smiled widely.
     "NO WAY! Show me!" I demanded happily. He nodded and got into his stance. He put on a serious face, as if he were angry. Next thing I knew, he screamed to the top of his lungs and I noticed him transforming. His hair turned into a beautiful golden color. I was just their, dumbfounded.

Gohan's POV
     I nodded and got into my stance, I wanted to impress Y/N. That's why I even told her I could transform in the first place! I then focused my ki, and focused on my anger, and then powered up. It took me a while, and a bit of screaming, but I transformed. I looked at Y/N, smirking, she looked dumbfounded. I waved my hand Infront of her.
     "Hey! Y/N! Earth to Y/N!" She finally snapped out of it.
     "OMG! You gotta show me how to do that!" She screamed, shaking my shoulders. I loved it when she was happy, she was just too adorable. I held her in place in chuckled.
     "All right all right! I think Vageta has trained you enough so that I can help you transform." I announced. She started flying in excitement. When she finally came down, we began.
     "Okay I'm ready!" She screamed.
     "Alright, to start off, get in your stance and focus your ki,"
     "CHECK!"
     "now, anger yourself, transformation requires anger." I instructed.
     "But I have nothing to be angry about Gohan." She said, I thought a bit before answering.
     "Hmmm... I know, imagine Frieza killing your father!" I suggested, knowing well that Vegeta meant the whole universe to her. I saw her frown.

Your POV
     I frowned, why my dad? Oh! I need to be angry, I forgot.
     "Fine." I nodded and imagined the horrible scene. Sadly, my imagination is huge, and in no time, I was getting angrier than I've ever been.

No one's POV

You got really angry, like HELL angry and managed to go super sayien... But that's not the best part. Turns out, you had become a level beyond that of an original super Saiyan.
     "WOAH (Y/N)! You- you- you" Gohan was speechless. The transformation was draining you energy and fast.
     "SPIT IT OUT GOHAN!" You demanded.
     "You're a super sayien, no you're a level BEYOND a super sayien!" At this point, you couldn't hold the power any longer, so you powered down.
     "Very well then, I will call it super sayien 2!" You declared.
     "INCREDIBLE!"

After that you guys went to CC to check on your father and step mother Bulma.
     "Anybody home? Father, Bulma?!" Bulma emerged from the kitchen and greeted you.
     "Hey (Y/N) how are you, did you have fun with Gohan?" She asked, winking. You blushed immensely.
     "BULMA!" You screeched.
     "Fine I'll stop." She chuckled.
     "Where's my father?" You asked.
     "In the gravity chamber like always."
     "Thanks." You said, walking off, still trying to calm down that stupid blush she caused.

     At the gravity chamber, you entered leaving Gohan outside knowing how Vegeta feels about him.
     "Father, I must speak with you." You said, he stopped
     "Make it quick Princess I must go back to training." He replied, landing in front of you.
     "I just wanted to tell you that I can transform into a super sayien!"
     "WHAT IMPOSSIBLE! You are simply too young!" He argued.
     "I'll show you!" You argued back cheerfully, as you yelled and transformed. Your father's eyes widened in complete shock. You smirked.
     "But that's not all, I can also go to a level beyond super saiyen! But I'm still not used to.it though." He smirked back.
     "I expected nothing less from my daughter, you've made me proud, you truly resemble the royal sayien family!" He declared chuckling.
   "If you want Dad, I could show you how to transform to that level!" You suggested.
     "That would be nice but don't tell ANYONE you will do this or I will lose-" you cut him off.
     "Your sayien pride I know, well I gotta go!" You said, hugging him quickly and running out.
     "I love you princess!" He shouted.
     "YOU TOO!" You shouted back.

     Meanwhile, Bulma started a small conversation with Gohan.
      "So Gohan, I heard you have feelings for my step-daughter." Bulma stated, smirking.
     "HOW DO YOU KNOW?!" He exclaimed, she chuckled.
     "You're too obvious! But anyways, be careful around Vegeta and Trunks."
     "Why Trunks?" Gohan asked confused.
     "Even if he isn't her blood, he treats her as a sister, he even calls her sister instead of step-sister!" She explained.
     "Hey mom, Gohan." Trunks greeted.
     "Hey Trunks, nice to see you." Trunks sighed, for he had heard everything.
     "I heard everything Gohan, I give you permission to date her, but I want you to respect her, and be able to give your life to protect her, and if you land one hand on her," he growled and transformed,"I'll make sure she won't see your face again!" He threatened.
     "OK OK deal!" Gohan promised. Trunks calmed down and smirked.
      "hehe"
     "Here she comes!" Gohan said.
     "Hey Gohan, wanna hang. Again?" She asked, chuckling goofily. Gohan smiled.
     "Yeah, I actually gotta tell you something." He replied, and as if on cue, Trunks and Bulma left.
     "Yes?" You asked, tilting you head slightly. Gohan blushed at your cuteness.
     "I have developed feelings for you, and I wanted t-to know i-if you felt the same way." He confessed, blushing tomato red. It took a while for you to respond, for you couldn't believe the fact that he loved you back!
     "Gohan... Are you serious? Do you actually love me?" You asked.
     "Of course I'm serious Y/N! You're the most talented and beautiful girl I've known."
     "Well. If you're not lying. Then I have nothing more to say than that I love you too Gohan!" You replied happily. Gohan smiled happily, he looked as if he could jump up and down yelling how much he loves you.
     "Well, do you want to be my-" You cut him off and kissed him passionately.
     "YES!"
     Gohan looked as if he was about to faint.

Bulma's POV
      "I knew they would get together I ship 'em"

Trunk's POV
     Take good care of her Gohan, or suffer my wrath!

No one's POV
     "Let's go tell my father!" You urged. Tugging on his turban, he started shaking in pure fear.
     "OK... L-let's g-go."

     In the gravity chamber, you flew quickly in the chamber and called for your father.
     "DADDY! Daddy guess what?!" You cheered, holding Gohan's hand while jumping. Vegeta chuckled softly, knowing that he could never ignore you.
     "Yes prince-" before he could say your when nickname, he saw Gohan and growled protectively, "What are you doing holding my daughter's hand!" He demanded, grabbing your shoulders and pulling you behind him.
     "Dad it's OK! WE'RE DATING!" You clarified, this didn't make the situation any better. In fact, this angered your father.
     "OH HELL NO! This bastard is is not good enough for you!" He exclaimed.
     "Please daddy! He has promised to not hurt me, and to protect me with his life!" You begged your dad. He grunted and let you go. He growled in Gohan's direction
     "Fine! But I warn you Gohan, hurt her and me and my son Trunks are coming for you!" He threatened.
     "Thank you Vegeta." Gohan thanked him. Vegeta huffed.
     "Whatever, now go! I got to train!" He demanded. You merely chuckled.
     "Thank you father!" You shouted, leaving the chamber. He didn't respond, but he did say one last thing.
     "Anything to make you happy my daughter." He mumbled to himself as he continued training.