Gohan x Reader: Protective Much!?

You all know the drill, first one to comment their request will get it written by author-chan! I actually promised this chapter on the Goku Black x Reader, but the the Android 17 x reader will hopefully be posted today.

High school, it has the word school so it's already a living Hell. Despite being a place full of tests, idiots, and note taking, unexpected things can be found during those four years. One of these things is something that no one really expects to last: love.

That's what happened to Ms.Y/N L/N... However, Y/N had some trouble getting with Son Gohan. It wasn't other girls or boys that wanted him, nor was it that they went to different schools. It was a certain older sister of the L/N family that didn't like Gohan: Krystal.

Now normally, the father is to be the protective one, but that just simply wasn't the case for the L/N family. Nope! Despite being the boy of Y/N's dreams, her older sister just wouldn't let it happen, for the sole fact that she was worried.
Krystal was worried for Y/N's emotional safety. Last time she relaxed and accepted her younger sister's choice of boyfriend, he dumped her and spread rumors about him stealing her innocence. It was all a lie of course, Y/N and Krystal made sure of making that clear to everyone.

But now that Gohan has come into Y/N's life as a friend for most of the year, it was time for him to meet the older sister.

"EY YO GOHAN! WAZ GOOD BRUH?!" Y/N called out as she ran towards her good friend and crush's back.

"WHAT'S UP Y/N?!" Gohan chuckled in response, letting her get on his back.

"Nothing much bruh, but I'll tell you later, we're gonna be late! Onwards to the battlefield that is math, noble steed!"

Gohan neighed, imitating a horse, and rushed to class in a matter of seconds.

"We're here m'lady!" chirped the saiyan, letting his friend off his back.

"... You two are weird," Videl commented.

"We are the weird potatoes, don't hate!" Y/N replied, laughing as the two made their way to their seats.

After math, literature, history, and gym, it was finally time for lunch! After choosing their plates, the two besties made their way outside.

"Hey, Y/N,"

"Watchu want?"

"What's 9+10?"

"21!"

"You stupid," chuckled Gohan.

"I may be stupid, but at least I know da way! Do YOU know da way my brudah?" Y/N asked in her best Ugandan Knuckles voice.

"I do know da way my brudah, but we may find da queen!" Gohan replied goofily.

"Hey Gohan,"

"Yeah?"

"... E!"

"No... Not... E!?" Gohan said in mock fear.

"E! E! E!"

"Must... Respect... Whamen," He said in a "struggling" voice.

"👏🏻 meme 👏🏻 review!" Y/N said.

"BONUS MEME!"

"GOHAN! BONUS MEME IS DEAD!" Y/N yelled in "anger"

"I CAN STILL DREAM!"

"WAAAAAAALLLMAAAAAAAART!!!!" Y/N suddenly yelled, changing the meme.

The two looked around, only to be met with "WTF guys?" looks from at least thirty people. Y/N and Gohan looked at each other, smiled childishly and made a run for it to the emptiest part of the campus, laughing their butts off all the way. Once they settled down under a tree, they began to eat. A few minutes into eating, Gohan spoke.