Valentine's Day Special: Never Gonna Let You Down

DO NOT HEAR THE SONG ABOVE UNTIL I WRITE TO DO SO! Okay nevermind, either way it is YOUR choice. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! Y/N AND D/C FOREVER! I SHIP IT! XD
  (D/C)- DBZ crush
D/C's POV
     I woke up beside my angel and quickly got out of our bed, I kissed her head and cheek.
     "Happy Valentine's day my lovely girl." And covered her with our blanket, I got out as quickly as I could and got ready in my tuxedo.
     As soon as I was done, I rushed to the jewelry store, where I was getting ready to finally own a single necklace made out of a pure emerald and diamonds with matching ear rings. Bulma had helped me out and bought it in exchange for a favor in the future.
     Probably not the best choice, since most of her asked favors involves putting my life in danger, but it was for Y/N, and to me I don't care about the price. I only care of getting it done.
     "D/C! Glad to see that you're here on time. Follow me." A woman called, I followed her and we went to the back of the jewelry store. Where only the rarest of jewels and stones are kept. Why did I choose such rare and expensive piece of jewelry? Because Y/N is my rare jewel, you can't find anyone like her anywhere, you'll have to be blessed by the Omni-king himself to have one of her kind.
     She's sweet and kind, loving and caring. She cooks and takes care of me when I'm in trouble, she's intelligent and always smells of roses. All in all, she's perfect. I'm still not ready to propose, but I promised myself I would do it this very year.
      As we were in the back, I saw only three necklaces, one a dark blue emerald with diamonds with matching ear rings, a pink emerald with diamonds again, with matching ear rings. And lastly, a crystal blue emerald with you guessed it, matching ear rings. I couldn't decide, they would all look so beautiful on her, but which one would I take home to her?
     "Sir, you have today to pick which you will take." The lady informed, I nodded and she left.
     "Oh lord... This is going to take a while." I mumbled

Your POV
     I woke up only to see that D/C had left. I sighed, he must've run off to train like always. I got up and decided to cook myself some breakfast, I ate there alone and sad that the very holiday I hoped he had remembered, he'd forgotten. As I finished and washed my dish, I decided to go on a walk to clear my head since being sad is not going to do anything to clear my head.
     When I exited my house I shared with D/C I started walking down a trail, the fresh air was quite refreshing and helped me not lose my mind. I do love that idiot, even if he's forgetful as hell, and I would give him a couple slaps here in there if he were in front of me. But I love him for who he is, I know mind blown am I right? The very man who let me down and forgot my favorite holiday is still loved by the very woman who hates him for that.
     I was about halfway done walking through the one mile loop until I felt something pressured against my back, I soon realized.
      It was a gun
      I merely scoffed.
     "Give us all you have before I break your back for good!" A man growled. I gave out my own ferocious growl, and quickly turned and bent the gun this so called thug was carrying. He yelped and backed away a couple steps. I then chuckled darkly.
     "It's not nice to assault a woman!" I screamed, the trail was empty and was in the woods so no one could ever hear him.
     "W-what are y-you?!" The man asked terrified.
     "I'm that one girl who's going to kick your ass." I chuckled evily.  
     I then punched him in the gut, and then gave him a good kick to the face. He passed out. At least that's what it seemed, I checked for a pulse. It was still there, I stood up and walked the rest of the way home.
     It was getting a bit dark so I expected D/C to be home by now. I opened the door.
     "D/C! I JUST WENT FOR A WALK, DINNER WILL BE READY IN A BIT!" I yelled. I got no answer, I shrugged. He must've been tired and took a nap. I made my way to the kitchen and started cooking for what I assumed to be the two of us.
     I ended up cooking beef and vegetables, his favorite. I called him to the kitchen.
     "D/C! DINNER IS READY! COME AND GET IT!"
     Still no answer, I checked the clock, it was 6:00 P.M.
     "Oh D/C. Where are you love?" I sighed. I decided to eat alone, again. I felt so lonely, so unloved.