Android 17 x Reader: Burn

This will be inspired by my obsession with Hamilton!
The video's not mine, so... Yeah.
Important A/N at the end about how I'll be taking requests, depending on whether you read it or not will determine whether I will write your request. It's not anything big that I'm changing, it's just something that could benefit both me as a writer that wants to write more and you as the awesome person that give me requests that wants chapters published!

Lapis flew rapidly to the door of his house, tears of regret and sadness in his eyes.

This just couldn't be happening
This had to be a bad dream
He can't lose her
Not his wife
Their kids....

17 blasted down the door, running in and looking for his marital partner.

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK! I SWEAR IT!" He screamed in a strained voice.

He checked the bathroom, then their daughter's room, then their twin son's room, and then the training room.

Only to find no one

Lapis roughly wiped away his tears with his sleeve. There was only one room left to check... His and her room.

Quietly creaking the door open, he looked inside.

There, on the bed, lay Y/N's figure. She appeared to be holding something close to her chest. Was it a pillow, a teddy bear perhaps?

Whatever it was, Lapis had no want to know... It could be a gun with a bullet with his name on it for all he knew. All he wanted from this life at this moment, was her forgiveness.

"Y/N...?" he quietly whispered, walking to her.

"Go away, " was Y/N's mumbled growl.

"Please... Let me explain, hon"

"There is nothing to explain you piece of two-timing machinery!" Y/N suddenly boomed, throwing a ki blast directly at his face.

Having to act fast, he moved out of the way. However, his hair took some damage. Looking down, 17 saw a small portion of his beloved raven black hair.

"Honey.... Please... Calm down... You cut off my hair!" Lapis shrieked.

"Good... Maybe that other bitch you love will still love you... That is if she ever loved you in the first place," Y/N replied, sitting up and throwing him the harshest glare he's ever seen.

Hell, it even rivaled his sister's.

"It was a one time thing, Y/N! I swear she means nothing to me! Please! You've got to believe me!" 17 cried out, walking towards her to hug her.

Instead of letting herself submit to her husband, Y/N ran off and out of the room, the same object in her arms and her haunting sobs of despair running off with her.

'I should've known this was going to happen'
'I should've learned from his flirting with my sister the night we met... ' Y/N mentally scolded herself, unfolding her arms to reveal a box. She had hidden that box under their bed for years, and took it out for when she felt lonely, and craved 17's embrace.

This time though, she took it out in order to burn its contents.

Lighting up a fire, Y/N waited for the fire to start roaring in red flames.

Meanwhile, Lapis stood at the foot of their bed, looking at himself... Reflecting.

What kind of MAN would do that to his wife? His kids? His world?