Vageta x Daughter Reader:(Y/N) The Warrior Princess

This takes place when Trunks isn't born or is even in the Bulma's womb.
     It was a regular day, at school and you were known as the tough girl, but you were also smart and quite. Only about 2% of the school knew you were tough, the other 98% picked on you, but don't think of yourself as the 'I'm a pathetic girl' type you were like this because of how funny it was, you heard me, FUNNY. Why? Simple you were obviously stronger. Your father knew of this act and was proud of you he even said "I have the best sayien daughter a father could ask for" you felt proud but eventually grew tired of the many pathetic bullies who think they were stronger so, you decided to show them your powers. You told your father about it at breakfast before school.
     "Father?" You called for your father.
     "Yes?" He replied, flipping a pancake onto a plate
     "Guess what?" You asked excitingly. His face looked concerned.
     "What is it (Y/N)? Has Kakarot's son hurt you again, if so, I'll let you teach him a lesson." He stated. You are a bite of your breakfast your father made.
     "Well, no. Been there and done that so he wouldn't bother me but I'm going to show my school my sayien side!" You declared.
     "Are you sure (Y/N)? They are too weak to even handle a raw blast from you."
     "Oh c'mon I wanna see the shocked look on their faces when they notice that I am LITERALLY a warrior princess, a descendant of the mighty Prince Vegeta!" You proudly ranted, puffing out your chest. He still wasn't convinced. Even if he did feel a bit of pride.
     "I don't know (Y/N)..." You had no choice but to beg.       

     "PLEASE?! I promise I won't turn super sayien or anywhere beyond that I just want to brag about my royal bloodline and my sayien pride!" You begged, giving him a the cute puppy eyes you inherited from your mother, who had sadly died in the explosion of Planet Vegeta. You knew as a fact that he couldn't resist them. The cuteness level was over nine thousand. Vegeta smirked.
     "Oh, fine but only because you are just like me." He said, you cheered.
     "YAAAAAAAAAAAAY I'm gonna beat some ass today!" He chuckled.
     "Oh c'mon (Y/N) they will be merely a warm-up. In fact, I don't think even that."
     "Don't care I just wanna be like 'okay (Bully's name) you actually think you are stronger than me? Pathetic you would die with one small blast from  me you are beneath me worm' and then beat the crap out of them!" You stated proudly. He laughed cockily.
     "THAT'S MY GIRL I RAISED!" You checked the time, it was getting late.
     "Crap I gotta fly now I can't walk or I'll be late!"
     "By the way (Y/N)," Vegeta said, giving you your backpack," don't kill anyone.
     "No promises, but I'll try." You smirked. He chuckled softly.
     "That's my girl!"
     "Bye dad!" You said quickly giving him a hug. He hugged back.
     "Bye (Y/N)! Be safe!"
     "I will!" You shouted back flying off to school.
**********At school************
     You were at your locker getting your books for next period, that is until (Bully) forcefully shut your locker.
     "What up squirt? You got that lunch money?" He/She chuckled darkly.
     "Oh please! That is SOOOOO elementary school (Bully)!" You said back, crossing your arms briefly before opening you locker once more.
     Shocked at your response, he/she just decided to beat you up at recess. He/She growled and pointed at you.
     "You and me. Fight. Recess!" And then walked off. When they were out of sight, you jumped up and down.
     "Yes! I get to be in a fight! Ohh my father will be so proud!"

***********At recess***********
     "Hey squirt it's time!" (Bully) said, coming up to you as you sat down on a bench. You smirked and stood up.
     "Oh yeah GO TIME!"
     "You won't be smiling when I beat the crap out of you!"
     "Oh believe me I have alot in store for your weak ass!"
     You point your hand to the abanded house across the street, and every one watching the fight turned to it, you summoned a weak, but not too weak ki attack and let it go, and guess what? It blew to smithereens.
     "Nice trick!" Your bully said as he/she shook in fear. Oddly enough, they thought of it as nothing more than a magic trick, and calmed down. "But we all know that it was just a magic trick."
     'this guy just doesn't get the damn point, well extra daddy's girl points for me,' you thought.
     Your bully attacks with a punch, but you simply blocked it, he/she tried to kick you upside the head, you dodged, then he summoned a ki blast, WAIT WHAT!?
     "THIS IS MY STRONGEST ATTACK!" (Bully) shouted, as he/she fully charged his/her weak attack.
     'Oh, well his funeral, this guy's attack is pathetic, it's so damn weak!' you thought.
     "Fire!"
     He/she released his/her ki blast but you swiped it away from your direction.
     "tsk tsk tsk, you are rather pathetic!" You stated, disappointed.
     "But how? You should've passed out or died!"
     "Oh did I not tell you all?" You smirked."I forgot to tell the school this also. SO ALL OF YOU LISTEN UP! I am from a warrior race known as the sayien race, I was just an infant when I was seperated from my father Vageta, this was because a powerful evil, named Frieza threatened my people but my father along with a friend of mine defeated him. We sayiens are still around today, but my father died while in battle." You told them.
     "Haha your father died!" (Bully) laughed.You chuckled darkly.
     "Or so I thought, I was reunited with him after he tried to take over the Earth, I convinced him not to since you humans are an okay race." This pushed his/her buttons.
     "Okay?! Why you have some nerve to call our race an 'okay' one!" He/she screeched, not dating attacking you.
     "Oh but it is! You guys are a pathetic race you guys are weak and disrespectful, bit that isn't it, there are many sayiens on Earth and I am the most powerful one, I can turn into a super-sayien god super-sayien kaioken times 20! I am more powerful than my own father, but of course being a daddy's girl I always follow his orders and never even consider killing him, oh wait, never mind he is more powerful than me he can go super-sayien god super-sayien kaioken times 25! Oh and I forgot to mention, my father did not just go by the name Vageta he also went by-"
     "PRINCE Vegeta!" Your heard your father cut you off, landing in front of you, his back turned to you, and his glaring eyes facing the many teachers and students who dared make fun of the saiyens. You speak up.
     "Oh, hi daddy, I'll be right with you, as I was saying that makes me PRINCESS (Y/N)! Sooo, now that you know my story, you guys might as well respect me!" You said, crossing your arms and smirking proudly.

     Everyone was technically shaking by now even the teachers you laughed at the teachers who you didn't like and how pathetic they looked. 
     "But why didn't you show us earlier?!" Your father seemed to get angry at that question.
     "FOOLS, she was getting a good laugh out of it, you guys thinking you can easily pick on her, and she has told you now because she grew tired of her own act."
      "Well, that's pretty much it oh and I forgot there are sayiens my age and in middle school going onto high-school but don't worry they aren't as cruel as me." You chuckled darkly.
     "My daughter you have made me proud, and I suppose you haven't killed anyone?" He turned to you, raisin a questioning eyebrow.
     "Well... to their luck no." You informed him. He nodded.
     "Well, now that you have told them your secret, let's go." He said, levitating a few feet, waiting for you to fly with him
     "Why? I have school to finish daddy."
     "You deserve better, remember you are a princess, you deserve rest, plus the tournament against Universe 6 is coming up and you have to train, you must be an example that the lower classes look up to."
     "Yes father, bye guys see you tomorrow!" You cheered, levitating at the same level as your father.
      "And remember that she is a warrior and royalty so don't piss her off, she could accidently kill any of you well, goodbye." He stated.
     And with that you guys flew home while flying he said one thing that you always hear.
     "I am proud of you."