Krystal (Author-Chan) x Zamasu (Finale)

As the two lovebirds shared their first kiss, Krystal was at the mountains in a secret garden. It was hidden from many and only she knew where it was.

"I wish... I wish I was as lucky to have someone to love like Y/N" she said in sadness laced with slight jealousy. Could you really blame her? While so many loved Y/N for her awesome personality, the whole school feared Krystal, and for those who don't fear her, hate her.

"It's not fair... I didn't choose to be a Saiyan woman!" She yelled at her reflection as she stared into the crystal blue lake, tears dropping rapidly.

"I wish I had my happy ending... IT'S NOT FAIR!" She yelled, an echo filling the garden within the mountain. "I don't ask for much... I don't ask for all the jocks or popularity. I... I just want to be happy," she whispered, "with him," as she looked at a picture of Zamasu on her phone.

Meanwhile at school, Zamasu was looking for Krystal everywhere. It was unlike her to miss a day of school since she was a Saiyan. He could've sworn that he looked at every corner of the campus and later gave up.

"Where could she be? I know damn well she should be at school. The martial arts team has a tournament tonight and being captain means she's gotta be here... Strange" he mumbled to himself.

"Hello Zamasu," said a feminine voice, his head looked up as he set eyes on Y/N. He smiled and waved.

'Maybe she knows where Krystal is," he thought as he rushed to her.

"Woah Zamasu, what's wrong?" Y/N said in surprise, Zamasu didn't answer and grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her.

"Do you know where's my Krystal? I've been looking for her all day!" He asked desperately.

"Hold up... Did you just say "my Krystal?""Y/N said smirking. It wasn't long until Tien had landed beside her and saw Y/N's smirk.

"Okaaaaaaay... What happened?" Tien asked as he put his arm on her shoulder, Y/N just chuckled.

"Don't you DARE tell him!" Zamasu said in a demanding tone, far from his previously calm voice. Y/N raised an eyebrow, still smirking.

"Zamasu loves Krystal! Zamasu loves Krystal!" She chanted. This caused Zamasu's ki to rise dramatically.

"STOP THIS AT ONCE! I COMMAND IT!" Zamasu roared.

'CUZ! I NEED HELP! LEVEL RED! TIME LIMIT IS ABOUT TWENTY SECONDS!" Y/N shouted telepathically.

'I'll.... Be there... Give me a second," Krystal weakly responded.

Krystal got up and wiped away her tears, powering up to a super Saiyan.
"She said it was level three, so a super Saiyan should do," she mumbled, preparing for instant transmition.

"ZAMASU AND KRYSTAL SITTING IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Y/N taunted. Zamasu growled and prepared his ki sword.

No one taunts Zamasu and gets away with it.

"I SAID SHUT UP, MORTAL!" Zamasu shouted on the top of his lungs, lunging towards her. Tien tried to stop but he was no match for Zamasu's current rage.

"THIS IS TO TEACH YOU TO NOT TAUNT ME!" Zamasu roared, preparing to strike her in the shoulder.

Y/N screamed as she prepared to be pierced by his blade.

But it never touched her, not a single skin hair was touched.

So why did she see blood dripping down her arm? Her eyes widened as she realized the thing what she feared would happen while she was exectuing her plan.