Boyfriend DBZ x Reader: Clowns Won't Take You Away From Me! Part 2/2

Previously.......
M- now...*knocks everyone except for M/B* we gotta help Y/B look for Y/N! *flies away*

Present:
M/B- and this is why I fear you more than anyone else
M- HURRY UP!
M/B- COMING! *flies as well*

We arrived at the middle of the woods, and saw Y/B, fighting a what looks to be a sixth fighter, and it looks like he's having some difficulties...
M- let's move! Y/B is having trouble!
M/B- yes, let move!

And faster than he/she could imagine, I had kicked him/her in the ribs, sending the attacker flying down to the depths of the woods. Knocking him/her unconscious

Y/B- thanks for the help! Now to- OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!

Yep, I had slapped him.....

M- BAKA! YOU LEFT US WITH TWO MORE ENEMIES! TO FIND YOUR Y/N! DO YOU NOT KNOW EVEN IF SHE DIED WE COULD REVIVE HER WITH THE DRAGON BALLS?! YOU IDIOT!

Y/B- MY Y/N COMES FIRST!
M- OH SO YOU'RE SAYING THAT THE WORLD COULD DIE AND YOU WOULD RESCUE HER?! WHAT ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS?! WHAT ABOUT THE COUNTLESS PEOPLE WHO WILL PERISH?! DO YOU NOT HAVE HONOR?!

Everything and everyone was silent, for once...Y/B finally considered what I have said, he recognized his foolishness

M- BAKA! *flies*
M/B- where are you going?!
M- to rescue y/n!
M/B- ok! Be safe!
M- I WILL

Your POV
I woke up to the sound of chains, I then noticed I had been chained up in the classic way, my arms and ankles had shackles, perfect....*insert Sarcasm* please come and rescue me love. Hurry! I heard a door open, and in came V6, with a sadistic smile, this was the end, I was gonna die....

V6- ah! So this is the pathetic friend of Princess Krystal, and girlfriend of Y/B? Well, this will be easier than I thought!
Y- WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ME?!
V6- Nothing much, just kill you, don't worry, your demise will be quick
M- *storms in* YOU AIN'T KILLIN NO ONE WHILE I'M AROUND!
V6- ah! It's none other than the princess herself, *mockingly bows* welcome your majesty
M- *growls* you dare disrespect my race?! Well *smirks* you won't be able to live to regret it....
V6- so naive, do you really think I wouldn't bring back up? Pathetic! You monkeys are more stupid than the ones here! V1! V2! V3! SEIZE HER!
M- THEY WERE DESTROYED YA BASTARD!
V6- that's what you were supposed to think....they were only clones

The villians that V6 sent for, quickly appeared...

M- *growls lowly* looks like I'm outnumbered... *Smirks* *throws smoke bomb and disappears*
V6- COWARD!
M- *appears behind him* are ya sure? *Knocks him out*

The others, excluding you, glared at me, if looks could kill, I would be untouched, they didn't bother me at the slightest

Me as an author POV

Y/B and M/B were arguing, yelling at each other on who was right from the argument we previously had...

Y/B- I was at right! My y/n always comes first! I could care less about you guys! I love her and she is my life!
M/B- what about your honor!? Do you not care for it?! I thought you were a warrior!
Y/B- I AM!
M/B- THEN YOU MUST ADMIT THAT KRYSTAL WAS AT RIGHT!
Y/B- NEVER!
M/B- YOUR PRIDE WILL BE THE END OF YOU!
Y/B- I DONT CARE!

then, they heard, what could be, the worst, most horrifying scream they have ever heard, and it came from me... I had been attacked by V2, and had nearly killed you, you were in horrible condition, and I thought you wouldn't make it if I didn't hear you on time....

Y/B POV

M/B- th-th-that was......
M/B&Y/B- KRYSTAL!
M/B- HANG ON LOVE!
Y/B- HANG ON KRYSTAL!

They landed in the lair I had previously entered, and there I was....lying motionless, too heart broken to see your body, close to death

Y/B- OH MY KAMI! Y/N! STAY AWAKE FOR ME BABE! PLEASE! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU!
Y- hey babe, sorry....I wanted to stick around to see you all fight because I was tired of being treated like a weakling.....please forgive me! I love you

Y/B- don't you leave me! I need you! Please don't leave me!

Meanwhile.......
M/B POV

Once I saw my Krystal, on the ground, I started getting frightened, I can't lose her, not now, not ever! I ran to her and lifted her head, but...she wasn't bloody or sweaty, she was..... scared, I asked her what she was afraid of and she pointed to y/n, I stood there horrified, I told her that she should hurry and heal her, but she was too petrified...
M/B- Krystal, focus please! You need to heal your friend or else she'll die!
M- b-b-but
M/B- no buts Krystal! You gotta heal her, you are the toughest girl I've met, don't give up now only because she is your friend, I know it's heartbreaking but you've got to fight your fear! DO IT! I KNOW YOU CAN!
M- *nods* *tries to stand up*
V2- not so fast, Princess..... *Steps on me*

My POV as a character

I thought he would crush my head, and kill me, but I suddenly felt that heaviness lifted, I looked up to see M/B fighting that BASTARD, alongside with Y/B! They were fighting all the enemies there, I  stood up and ran to y/n

M- *searches for a pulse* she's still alive! *puts hands over your body* GASDA MERTA YATDER FARETA!

You started to heal, there was a glow around you and then, you woke up instantly

Your POV

This was it, I am going to die, because I disobeyed my friends and boyfriend, I suddenly feel Krystal's ki over me, and all of a sudden, it's as if a miracle had happened, my body started to heal, and I woke up...

M- *hugs you*
Y- hey Krys
M- *pulls away* *frowns* we will talk about this later! Stay hidden and don't disobey!
Y- yes ma'am! *Hides behind a table*

My POV

I joined the fight and took on two enemies this time, they tried to punch at the same time but, being too stupid to face me, I dodged every move, it was time to finish them

M- I'M GOING TO USE MY MOVE! EVACUATE Y/N AT ONCE!
Y/B- HAI! *Picks you up and flies to safety*

V2- what could you do to destroy us?! Your too weak!
M- FIIIIIIIIIIINAAAAAAAAAAAAL! FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!!!

I flew as far as I could, and the lair I entered, and nearly the death place of y/n exploded, they were finished, and hopefully for sure, I searched for the others and sensed them at home, so I flew there....

*Opens door* hey guys, how's y/n?

M/B- she's fine thanks to you
M- good, y/n! Upstairs now!
Y- *sighs* yes Krystal *goes upstairs*

*Three hours later*

M/B- what could Krystal have to tell y/n that they've been up there for three hours!

*You and I go downstairs*

Y/B- finally!
M- now, who's up for a horror movie!?

Everyone- YEAH!

Sorry if it ain't Halloween, but I finished early so deal with it XD hope you guys liked it, oh! And please read The Truth Revealed by SparklyRainbows12, it's awesome so go check it out! Oh and if you paired me up with Yamcha, Krillen or any weakling, I will close all requests!!! XD jk but please don't, we have a Hit x Saiyen reader up next! So don't miss it!