Zamasu x Chubby Reader x Black: Curves, Curves, Curves

Y/N's POV

          Chaos, destruction, death. Those are the three words I would use to describe this hell hole we call Earth as of right now. People were coming in for their fighting wounds more frequently this month, than any other. The hospitals were full of people who claimed to be have been infected by the disease that's already claimed thousands. The grocery stores throughout the area were nearly abandoned, due to lack of shoppers and the most sacred items; toilet paper, hand sanitizer, and Lysol.

          Yes, I'm talking about the Coronavirus. To my great misfortune, I'm  a nurse at the local hospital. I don't mind helping in saving lives and seeing people go home to their families, but what I do mind is all the tiring hours I've been forced to work, I guess that's just thanks to my friendly aura and my ability to always be able to and want to help. Seems I'm in the medical field for a reason, doesn't it?

          Another patient has come into the ER. As I get my clipboard, the doctor (again) tells me to wash my hands and avoid touching my face while I ask the patient for their information. I simply rolled my eyes playfully, and did as instructed. Following my excersise of safety precautions, I went to the patient and interviewed them. I really couldn't identify if they were male or female, as they were dressed like a plague doctor, minus the crow-like mask, and a normal hospital mask in its place. Well, aren't they just over doing it... Must be a Karen.

          "Karen?" I ask jokingly. The figure looked up.

          "Yes?" The costumed woman replied... Well, wasn't expecting that.

          "Hello ma'am, I was wondering if I can have a word about your symptoms?" I asked as politely as a person about to burst out laughing could.

          "Are you kidding me? I just told the front desk! Why would you need to know if they should've already told you!?" Karen screeched.

           "There are literally dozens that have already done the same, I'm here to be a personal assistant to your condition, not the front desk,"

          "Well that just means you guys aren't doing your damn job! I want to speak to the mana-" The screeching hyena was cut off by a sudden explosion, and I looked out the little window. I quickly stood up, my fear was building up. It couldn't be...

           SHIT! That was the right wing, the ICU!

           I had to act quickly, and immediately raised my voice to address the whole room. I have a strong voice to put it lightly, so I was confident I could get to everyone's ear despite the panicking going on.

           "EVERYONE, PLEASE REMAIN CALM AND LISTEN TO THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS THE MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS WILL PRICEED TO TELL YOU!" I announced, nodding towards the doctors, who followed my lead and got them to a safer place, away from the building.

             I've thought about someone blowing up a hospital, but never thought I'd ever be present during my time here! Damn, there are some real sick psychos out there, targeting the most vulnerable, bastards!

            I ran from the ER room and rushed to the ICU, I needed to see if there was anyone I could save, I just had to. Whether I'm part of the rescue team or not, I have to try and save as many as I can before they arrive or else there could be more casualties.

            I couldn't arrive with the first burst of adrenaline I felt though, I am a bit chubby, and had to stop for a breath of air. How I hate this extra weight, it's going to be the death of me! I wish I didn't have such a problem, not like I asked for this bullshit.

            I held my right side, I wasn't breathing right I guess. I looked ahead of me, only to see the outline of a figure with spiky, wild hair in the smoke, I guess I made it closer than I thought. Then, a second figure emerged, with pointy shoulders and hair leaning towards the left. They could be survivors, so I rushed towards them and asked them if they were alright. I saw no nod and heard no reply. I frowned, worried, and speed walked to them, only to feel a hand go across my face and then only saw black.

Black's POV

             I grinned as I heard the last screams of the mortals of the right wing of the hospital I just blew up. Their screeches were such a melody and calmed my stressed out mind and soul. The other me seemed to be experiencing the same sensation. Why wouldn't we love such a beautiful sound? Their last breaths were the first lives that's going to lead us to get closer to meeting our divine goal of mortal extermination. I'm sadistic, I know, but I'm glad it's being used for a greater purpose.

            "Let's go Zamasu, we should blow up the middle part before the chaos goes down," I told my partner, who gave me a nod and floated down, probably going to check if there were any survivors, which would mean extra work if there were any, but it was part of the job. I guess we'll be walking to the middle part as well.

           After a few minutes, it turns out I did a pretty damn good job. I smirked at my job well done, and we continued down what was left of the hallway. As we approached the first sign of an unharmed hospital, a voice called out, asking if we were okay. What a pain, I guess I didn't do as well as I thought.

Zamasu's POV

             The mortal woman seems to have mistaken us for patients, how disgustingly adorable. Even more she seems to have been practicing the sin of gluttony as of yet. Well, my turn to do my part of the exploding. What's this? She's actually approaching us? That's hilarious.

             Looking at Black, he gave me a small nod and as the woman was about to touch him, he slapped her unconscious. How pathetic. Can't feel too bad about her, but she was a little attractive, such a shame that she had to approach two gods, that little chubby cutie had to go to waste.

             We continued to walk, and I sighed heavily, and Black looked at me, waiting for an explanation for such a weird aftermath.

              "Nothing, just thought that she was a bit cute, nothing else," Blacked laughed. I knew what was coming next.

               "A mortal such as herself wasn't even worth our glance, get yourself together. I'm guessing you're still trying to get over that one angel, Margarita, am I right? Come now, she was much more beautiful, and thinner," Black cackled.

              "Yeah, but we both know that both of us like... curvy goddesses," I admitted under my breath.

              "I heard that, Zamasu. And honestly, I guess you're right to a certain point," Black admitted.

              "I know I am," I replied, damn fool.

              "You want to let her live?" Black suggested, my eyes widened in surprise, that's not something I would've expected from myself.

               ".... Perhaps...." was my only answer.

               "She was dressed as a nurse, that should count for something," Black added.

                "Maybe," was all I said, as I realized that I was becoming soft myself, for a mortal no less, I growled, "We'll kill everyone else and see what we do for her, go put her somewhere safe," I barked, Black only laughed at my softness and went to do as told.

The End... For Now

IknowthissucksbutIreallydidn'tknowhattlrightmesosorry