Goku x Fiancé Reader: Sorry Won't Bring Her Back

In order to control the chaos that rules over the kingdom known as my request page, I want to make this clear! From now on, the first person who comments their request will get their request written. This very chapter along with the previous were written for this reason!

 P.S.: This chapter was inspired by a past rp, and my next one will be most likely inspired by a current rp.

          Planet Vegeta had been revived for decades now, and King Vegeta had given the crown down to his son Trunks... Temporarily that is. The reason for his temporary ruling was so Vegeta could evaluate Trunks, he needed to be tested to see if he knew how to prepare a ball and what to wear. As future ruler, Trunks must know these things by now, so Vegeta knew he'd "Nail" it.
          Not only that, but Vegeta chose his son to arrange such an event at  Goku's request, for he was to purpose the day of the ball. That's right people, Goku was going to marry once more... For Chi-Chi had perished at the hands  of the resurrected Frieza, who had tried to take over Vegeta again. Goku, being the duke of the planet, got only the rarest and most beautiful gems that could be found for his ring design.

           "Sapphires, diamonds, rubies and a silver base," Goku explained, drawing his dream girl's ring. He even colored it!
            "Will do my lord," the royal jewelry designer replied, bowing slightly and dismissing himself to go  make the ring. All Goku had to do, was wait for its arrival, and not chicken out during the proposal.

          "I can't believe I'll be marrying a second time..." Goku whispered to himself.
          "I can't believe that either, Kakarot," came a voice from behind him, Goku jumped a bit, frowning at his friend.
          "Vegeta! Don't saw me like that, especially on the day off the ball and my proposal!" Goku whined.
          "Shut up you idiotic buffoon! Honestly! Where is your pride!?" Vegeta retorted, glaring.
          "It's there! Just... Not right now at the moment," Goku replied, chuckling childishly.
          "Well you better have it present, tonight!" Vegeta barked, turning around, his cape swinging behind him as he exited the jewelry room.
         "My daughter is helping your girlfriend in picking her ceremonial armor for tonight, prepare yourself," was the last thing Goku heard from Vegeta.
           "Understood," was Goku's reply.

         Meanwhile, in the royal dressing room, Y/N was looking through the various choices there were. There was attire of all colors and their shades. From armor with sides tainted with the lightest blue, to the darkest of purple. All this, was available to the future duchess of Vegeta.
          "Y/N, the ball starts in a couple hours, have you chosen your outfit yet? We still have to find your jewelry and cape. You must also have your hair arranged into a proper, ceremonial style," said Krystal, the princess of the planet, snapping Y/N out of her trance.
          "Yes Krystal, I'm almost done," Y/N replied, grabbing a suit of a white and F/C combination.
          "Good, now follow me," the princess said, turning around and exciting the armor corridor and entered the cape and combat shoes corridor, Y/N followed close behind.
          "We have five minutes to choose your cape and boots, and it starts now," the Krystal explained, taking off to her size of boots and capes, already knowing what she wanted.
          "Right," Y/N replied, scanning the many capes. They were all red, with the royal insignia placed in the middle of it. What had Y/N perplexed and in a hurry, was the fact that all of them were of different shades of red!
          "Oh dear, oh dear..." Y/N mumbled worriedly, looking at all of them. After about three minutes of looking like a madman, she finally found one. It was a beautiful, sparkly (really light/light/dark/very dark red)  cape, with golden straps.
          "Krystal! I've found my  cape, and my shoes as well!" Y/N yelled across the room, the princess peeked her head up, nodding.
          "Alright then, let's get a move on. Now we have to get dressed and get our hair styled, let's move!" She replied, speeding off to her room.
           "Let's!" Y/N said, running off to her guest room.