Tien x Reader: Daniel's Birthday

This is another one of those chapters in which you are human.

Tien's POV
Life's not been going to good to say the least.
Training was horrible
I have a broken arm from sparring with Krillen.
I have no energy because of how intense I trained.
Yeah. Not the dream life you'd expect from a superhuman such as myself. I decided to get up from bed and go get some medicine for my arm. I may be a superhuman, but I can still heal from normal human medicine. As I flew to the drug store. I saw a woman in danger.

Your POV
I was walking to my cousin Daniel's house for a visit. As I walked there. I was suddenly pushed into an alleyway... Boy did the pick on the wrong woman this time!
It was no surprise that his happened. I'm the sister of the richest woman in the world. That's right, none other than Bulma Briefs herself. And as a result, people come after me, being a world martial arts tournament champion, you'd think they have a bit more common sense. But alas. Whether I believe it or not, there are idiots in this world. I came face to face with a "thug" pointing a gun at my head.
     "GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR MONEY BEFORE I BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT!" This bonehead shouted.
     I honestly didn't give a single Frick, so I stayed in place.

"Wrong move missy," he pulled the trigger.
     Nah not really. I grabbed the gun and kneed him in the guts, along with a punch to his temple, because why the fuck not? He fell to the ground, I scoffed and left. Only to see a man with THREE eyes? Huh... You don't see that everyday, he looked like he was in his fighting stance? Hm, maybe he thought I needed help. I went up to him.

Back to Tien's POV
"Hey, what's your name?" She asked. I just stood there in shock. I then shook my head and replied,"N-name's T-Tien. Nice to meet you,"
     Hold the hell up. Did I just stutter? Oh no. My arm is giving me more problems than I thought.
     "Hi Tien! My name's (y/n)," (y/n)? Could she be Bulma's sister? But wouldn't asking her that be disrespecting her? But before I could completely think this through. I spoke,"Are you Bulma's sister?" DAMNIT TIEN!     "Yes, why?" I calmed down, good thing she didn't think of it the wrong way.
     "Your name. I've heard it all over the city, I've also heard that you've been subject to many robberies." I said in a worried voice, wait, I'm worried? My arm must be giving my brain trouble. I gotta get out of here soon...

Back to your POV

I heard him explain how he knew me and all that jazz. But did I just here stuttering, and a worried voice in the same conversation? I brushed it off, maybe he had social issues or something. I had to admit, he is pretty handsome, I mentally slapped myself. He must already have a girlfriend. I realized that I hadn't responded so I quickly spoke.
     "oh yes, I have been subject to many. But when you're the champion of a world martial arts tournament, you learn to deal with it." I said a bit cockily. I mean, c'mon, it's pretty awesome to brag about. He chuckled and responded,
     "Hey, I'd love to talk and hang out more, but I need to get going. My arm is giving me some trouble," I felt a bit sad. Wait. Why? I must be stupid,
     "Oh don't worry about it, I have to go as well. Daniel should be waiting for me. Bye!" I then started walking off.

No one's POV

As (y/n) said the name of her cousin, Daniel, things started to stir up in the superhuman's mind. Who was Daniel? Is he related to (y/n) or perhaps... She's seeing him?! Tien decided to ignore his arm's injury, and stalked the young woman, which, by the looks of, he's fallen in love with. He needed to know who he was, and, even if he didn't want to admit it, Tien was jealous.
     Meanwhile, (y/n) was walking down the street in which her cousin lived. It was a rich neighborhood, which shouldn't be much of a shock. Daniel was family, and he owned a "couple" hotels and restaurants. And by that I mean a whole chain. Anyway, as (y/n) made her way to his door, she felt a strong feeling that she was being followed all the way, she looked everywhere, no one was in sight! "I must be going insane," she told herself. She made it to his house without a problem, and knocked on Daniel's door. A woman opened the door and led her to the living room, there, she waited for him.
     "Hey (y/n)! Long time no see! Want a drink? Coffee? Tea?" Daniel greeted.
     "You got any juice?" She asked, laughing a bit.
     "You know it cousin," he chuckled and snapped his fingers, a maid then came and got her the juice she requested.
     "Thanks Danny," she said, as she took a sip of her juice.
     "No problem! You ready for today?" He asked excitingly
     "Born ready! Get your stuff! Before I drag you!" She responded, chuckling.
     Today was Daniel's birthday, and he said he wanted you to meet a very close friend of his. He wouldn't tell you anything other than the fact that he's a martial artist, and a bit different than his other friends. And after you two met, you three would go to a movie, Daniel's wife was also going to attend, but she's at work and will catch up later for the movie.
     "The car's already outside, let's go!" He exclaimed,"huh?" He looked around only to see that you were already outside yelling at him to hurry the hell up. He rushed to his car and entered the driver's seat. He then called his friend, telling him they were going to be at their meeting spot in ten minutes.

Tien's POV
     I followed (y/n) because I was suspicious of who this Daniel was. She suddenly stopped just before crossing the street, and looked around, she must've sensed my presence so I hid. When she continued walking, I started flying again, following her. As she knocked on the door of a huge house, and was let in, I gave up! "Rats! She's in this guy's house! Now I'll never get to see the truth!" I honestly was jealous. I'll admit that. I mean! C'mon! You got to admit this woman's pretty! I don't exactly believe in love at first sight. But I am considering changing my view on that. I must've been thinking too long because then I got a phone call, I picked up and I realized that I had to meet a friend downtown! He said he'd be there in ten minutes, and hung up. "OH C'MON!" I had totally forgotten about Daniel's birthday! This OTHER Daniel will have to face me another time. I growls lowly and started flying once again.

~time skip 8 minutes later~

I landed Infront of a coffee shop, and waited, I had totally forgot about my arm! "Could this day be any worse?!" I internally cried out. Then I really, I had no present for him. I growled lowly, I quickly found a gift shop nearby and grab whatever the hell I could get for his birthday. Damn. That (y/n) is ruining my life.

Your POV
     Daniel parked Infront of a coffee shop, and I got out. Only to see the same guy I met. Tien, standing there, with a book and a bag of who knows what. Dumbfounded, I stood there. What the hell is going on?!
     "Earth to (y/n)! Earth to (y/n)!" I heard, and soon saw Daniel's hand swaying Infront of me.
     "I know this guy!" I responded
     "Huh? (y/n), are you going insane?"
     "No! I actually met him on the way here! I swear!"
     "Tien? Do you know what's she's talking about?" Daniel asked Tien.
     "Yes! I-I-I met her on the way to the drugstore to get medicine for my arm, I saw that a thug tried to rob her, but she came out perfectly fine once I got in my fighting stance," Tien responded.
     I started feeling this weird thing inside my stomach, and my cheeks flare up for some reason. Am I sick?
     "Well... I guess that we don't need to spend any more time on introductions, so, why not we just go to the movie?" Daniel suggested, breaking me out of my thoughts.
     "Yeah. Let's go shall we? But what about your arm Tien?" I asked, worried. Wait... Worried?
     "Oh, it's nothing serious. I just changed my bandage, so it's no big deal," he said. I nodded, and then we all went inside my cousin's car, and drove to movie theater.

Tien's POV AGAIN
     "Oh it's nothing serious. I just changed my bandage, so it's no big deal," I said.
     I mean, it's true, on my way to the drugstore, I changed my bandage. (Y/n) nodded and we made our way to the car. I entered into the backseat along with (y/n). I then felt an uncontrollable urge to grab her hand, and stare into her beautiful (e/c) eyes. I shook my head. What am I saying?! She's already with this Daniel guy, I should respect that! The trip was quiet, as I tried to fight the urge to do all these weird things, that I'm sure are not normal, well, for me.

~another time skip because I'm lazy~

No one's POV
     Daniel, (y/n), and Tien were in the movie theater, and met up with Daniel's wife, Hashikah, in the movie, there came a fighting scene for the woman at hand. The protagonist won of course, and won the hand of the beautiful woman. And you wouldn't believe what happened next.

A kissing scene. Tien was so tempted to do the same to the fair maiden next to him. But thankfully, he kept it in for the rest of the movie. When the movie finished, they all went outside and chatted a bit. Tien couldn't stop himself this time. He scooped up (y/n) and forced his lips into hers. The kiss was sweet as well as loving and passionate, she didn't refuse or puch him away. She immediately caught on and kissed back. When the broke apart. They heard a pair of familiar voices.
     "You two seem to be enjoying each other," the husband and wife chuckled.
     Whoever this other Daniel Tien was wondering about. Will have to wait until later...

PHEW! I THOUGHT THIS ONE SHOT WOULD NEVER END! BUT I'M ALIVE PEOPLE! DON'T BE WORRIED! I HAVE A GOOD EXPLAINATION FOR EVERYTHING!
So, I'm entering high school next year, and guess what I had to do? I had to register for open enrollment for the school I wanted to go to! Also, I had no plot for the one shot.

HOWEVER! You night have noticed that I wrote this one shot in a different format. And it's obvious longer. So this is my plan. I'm going to edit ALL of my one shots into this same format. I might even make a better plot than I already have published. Don't worry. I'll still do requests once in a while, but I'll be editing every one shot. It's shouldn't take long, about a month or two. So be patient with me please. THANKS AND HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT! LOVE Y'ALL!