Chapter 20

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈
  Four days later...
⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

Alice's POV. 
2

000

It really feels weird to wear a different pair of glasses. If only "someone" hadn't been so clumsy, he wouldn't have broken my glasses and had to take my mums. But that's not the worst...they are pink. I totally hate pink but my mum loves it. And there's something even worse. I have to go out wearing them on. That's going to be so embarrassing. But I can't back out now. I promised Ryuusuke to come to his house to meet a "friend" of his that come to stay for the weekend. For some reason I don't have a good feeling about that friend.

Anyway once I arrived at his doorstep, I knocked on the door and it immediately opened by none other than Ryuusuke.

Ryuusuke" Alice you really came." I don't think I had a choice.

"Ah finally your girl showed up," a male voice called out from behind him. And wait his girl? Oh he must be thinking I'm Midori. But then does that mean she is also coming?

Ryuusuke" Alice, this is Koutaro Teshima. He's a friend from the last place I lived in." 

"I'm Alice, nice to meet you Teshima," I put on a fake smile and shake his hand.

Teshima" likewise"

•••

"I don't know why but seeing you makes me feel more at ease," Ryuusuke told Teshima while sitting down and we soon did the same. " I miss those times in the other city."

"What's wrong Ryuusuke? Why so emotional all of a sudden?" I asked him whole biting on a cookie.

Teshima" Not used to living here? I thought you lived here once."

Ryuusuke" oh..yeah..."

Teshima" What's up Ryuusuke? You having problems?... If you got any problems go ahead and say them. You will feel better after talking about painful things."

Ryuusuke" Yeah..you're right!!" He thought about it and decided to tell his  friend everything. From him hearing this city's old custom "intersection fortune telling", driving Midori's aunt to death, to a mysterious intersection pretty boy appearing and driving girls like Reishi Tanaka to their deaths and them being really similar to the death he caused when he was young.

Teshima" Wow..you're really unlucky to be bumping into this kinda stuff." He is more than unlucky. "But you can't be blamed for what you did when you were young"

"Yeah that woman committed suicide out of her own volition." ...damn these cookies are really good. "Besides, the intersection pretty boy I not related to you"

Teshima" if that's the case why do you feel responsible for what's happening...and if you want I can help you catch that 'intersection's pretty boy'." That's not a good idea. Too bad I can't say it out loud but I have to eat those delicious cookies and it's not like something bad will happen, right?

  ⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑