Chapter 13

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈
Alice's POV.1333313

After our little encounter with that woman we immediately went to Ryuusuke's house to get a map. But we didn't find any trace of him near SEIDEN-CHO. Even though I felt like someone was watching me from the shadows.

Ryuusuke" it's late, let's go home."
" hm? Home? Your home? Why?"
Ryuusuke" why? Because we're gonna have a sleepover"
" but I can't. I don't have the right books for tomorrow's lessons nor do I have my pyjamas with me. And my mum is gonna get worried about me."

Ryuusuke" you can call your mum when we arrive and I will give you clothes to change"
"... okay"

At Ryuusuke's house

Ryuusuke"I'm back!!!" He shouted.
Mum" Ryuusuke someone is here for you, I already invited her into your room in the second fl-oh Alice is with you. How are you doing darling?"
" I'm perfectly fine miss Fukata."
Ryuusuke"Come on Alice. Let's go upstairs" he stated and made his way upstairs.
"Who do you think she could be?"
Ryuusuke"I don't know"
He opened his bedroom's door and gasped from surprised. There was sitting the mysterious/crazy woman.

Ryuusuke" How do you know my house?"

Mysterious woman" because I followed behind you"

That's how... must be when we came for the map' Ryuusuke thought.

The woman began talking about what she said before. She stayed until 11.00.

*Yawn*

He chuckled when he heard me yawning.
"I quess your sleepy"

He gave me a black long-sleeve shirt and I went into the bathroom to change.
When I came out of the bathroom, Ryuusuke was already in his pyjamas.

I was the first to lay on his bed and soon he did too.
Sleep started consuming me and the last thing I felt was hands around my waist.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶