Chapter 11

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈
Alice's POV.11111111

Two months have passed since Reishi's death and suprisingly my relationship with midori is now back to normal. She explained to me why she was being mean to me and I was shocked. She thought that I was trying to get between hers and Ryuusuke's relationship because Reishi told her that she saw us kissing.

Right now we were at school having a break and they were telling me about a strange woman they met last Friday who was playing intersection fortune telling. She pleaded them to hear her out and answer her questions.

She told them that she was( and is ) in a relationship and in love with a man but their love is not accepted by society because her 'boyfriend' is a married man... but she have his child inside her womb.
She told them:   I want to give birth to the baby but he wants me to get an abortion

She asked them what she should do.

Midori was interrupted by the school's bell so I had to wait till the school ends to learn what happened after that.

After the school

Midori: So after that Ryuusuke left me alone to deal with that woman which was mean of him" She told me while glaring at him.
"Huh? You got in trouble?"
Midori" the woman kept bugging me and asking me questions. Like if she should give birth to her boyfriend's baby. Even though it gave me a headache, since she was in the same situation my aunt was. I couldn't just leave her alone so I brought her to my house which was a huge mistake.
It was like that person had only problems in her head.
Even my mum kept giving her advice but she kept talking non-stop. So when dawn came I had enough of her talking a d I screamed at her to just give birth to him.

Ryuusuke" What a weirdo..."

Midori" it's not over yet. She came again that night and this time she pestered me until 2 AM.

"It must have been hard on you. But I think that woman have deep troubles.

Midori" the next day she came once again but this time I didn't open the door. She kept screaming and knocking on the door until my dad told her he will call the cops if she doesn't leave... and

"And?"

Midori" She took a flowerpot and kept slamming it against her belly... my dad told me that her baby didnt survived.
Guys... this is not my fault right?"

Ryuusuke" don't be silly. That woman had serious problems. It would be the same if you hadn't invited her to your house.

Midori just sighed as we parted ways with her as her house was very near.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶