Chapter 10

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈
Alice's POV.10000100

I woke up early in the morning and as usual there was fog everywhere outside. I got up from my bed and bend down to take my bed sheets which had fallen onto the floor. But when I took them in my arms I felt something sticky. I gazed at them and saw something like a dry white liquid.  And my shorts were also covered by this 'liquid'. I choose to ignore it as I was about to take a quick shower.
I went inside the bathroom and the first thing I did was throw my dirty clothes and sheets inside the clothes hamper.

After I was done, I wrapped a white towel around my body and went to my room. I quickly put on some black pants, a red shirt and walked downstairs.
When I walked inside, I immediately spotted a note on the fridge.

    -------------------------------------------------
|            Good morning sweety!!!    |   
|            I made you breakfast          |
|                                                              |
|                          I ♡ U                          |
|                                                              |
   --------------------------------------------------

But I decided to just drink a cup of hot milk. (I wanna ask u something. Sooo can you guys drink hot milk bc I cant. It smells terrible)

Mini time skip

*Sigh* I'm so bored right now and I don't have anything to do.
The only thing I can do for now is wait until my mum gets home and tell me if anything special happened at school today.

Several minutes passed and I heard the front door open. Finally, my mum is here, I thought. I got up from my bed for the second time this day and went downstairs but when I was about to open the living room's door and enter our living room, I came face to face with Ryuusuke.

"What are you doing here Ryuusuke?" I asked him after recovering from the shock.  "And how did you  get inside?"
Ryuusuke" Whoa calm down. I came here with your mother. I was worried about you. And missed you so much."
" you shouldn't worry about me. After all, I only had fever. Come  on,  follow me to my room." I grabbed his hand and went upstairs.

" so tell me what happened today at school"

Ryuusuke" nothing really happened at school but..."

" But what? Come on! Don't keep me waiting."

Ryuusuke"Something happened but not in school."
"Ugh. Just tell me already!"
Ryuusuke" Reishi... committed suicide"
"WHAT!?! How? When?"
Ryuusuke" yesterday night. She sliced her neck with a box cutter... infront of me"
"Wha..why"
Ryuusuke" it's a long story and I don't wanna speak about it right now

After that we spoke about random things and school subjects. But I still couldn't believe it.

And I'm happy I didn't.
Reishi didn't committed suicide. Someone killed her.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。