Chapter 14

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈
Alice's POV.144414

4 days have passed and that woman now knows where I live. These last 4 days were the worst of my life. That woman would came every afternoon and leave at 2am.

First Flashback!
Mysterious woman" youngsters please listen to me. I don't know what to do..."  me and Ryuusuke were sitting in my room and listening to her new problems. " Did you know? He wanted to break up with me, just said it out of the blue today. What do you think I should do?"
" if I were you, I would cut his ass into little pieces" I told her without thinking.
Mysterious woman" what?"
"... heh I'm joking" no I'm not.
Mysterious woman" what to do?"
Ryuusuke" I think that he already has a wife and a kid after all, maybe you should take this chance and break it off.
Mysterious woman" NO! I WON'T HAVE THAT! I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN BREAK UP WITH HIM! he said he loved me more than anything.
"Men will tell you anything just to fuck you." I whispered.
Mysterious woman" what to do?"
Ryuusuke" there is nothing you can do about it
Mysterious woman" what! Your so heartless
Ryuusuke" this isn't about being heartless, it's that there is nothing you can do even if you worry about it" " besides, I don't get why you're always messing yourself up over small problems. I think you must be thinking about this everyday. Don't you have to do anything more fun and uplifting?"

Mysterious woman" Feh! Fine, I will never come to discuss my problems with you again." She said as she climbed out of the window.
" oh no. Don't tell us that. We are gonna be soooo sad without your stupiď complaints."
End of the first flashback!

Second flashback!

The next time she came me and Ryuusuke were about to kiss and for the first time I was thankful that she came.

Ryuusuke" What are you doing?"
" Didn't you say you're never coming again?"
Mysterious woman" what should I do, what should I do? I'm stuck in a rut..."
"What is it this time"
Mysterious woman" I...I... his only son... I killed him"
Ryuusuke" what? Your kidding."
Mysterious woman" WHY would I joke about that." "I nabbed him from the kindergarten this morning then strangled him.
"Why...WHY THE HELL YOU DID THAT?"
Mysterious woman" because if there weren't any kids why boyfriend might come back to me, right?"" I hid the body where people can't find... but..oh..now I'm a real murderer. Oh.. what should I do..what do I do if the cops find out?" That night the mysterious woman moaned in confusion all night until she decided to leave. I couldn't sleep at all that night.
Did she really killed the child?
End of the second flashback!

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶