Chapter 15

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈
Alice's POV.
Third flashback!15555

This time I was alone and i was studying when she came. And as usual she was shaking and sweating like a dog.
Mysterious woman" oh...what do I do?" She said as she sit down next to me.
" let me quess. This time you killed his wife?" I asked her without looking at her. I'm really done with her bullshit.
Mysterious woman" no...no... I want to get a tattoo but... I heard it really hurts and what would he think? What do you think about this?" "Because I want to tattoo a really big "Kouishiro" here" she pointed at her upper hand. "Kouishiro is his name. I want to show him how much I love him. How much I miss him. I want to show him that on my body."
"..."
Mysterious woman" can you tell me what should I do?"
"..."
End of third flashback!

Me and my mum were watching the news on TV and what I heard shocked me.
Reporter" Here's the next piece of news. At around 3 in the afternoon today, the corpse of a recently murdered was found in the bushes near the river at Nanchou-shi. "
Mum" isn't that near us?"
"Shhh"
Reporter" according to police investigation, the victim is Seihiro taneda, age 5, the son of Kouishiro taneda the employee in a nearby company. The child's throat has evidence of being strangled with a rope like object the police have..."
" that woman... killer" I murmured.
Mum" hm? What did you say darling?"
"Do you remember that strange woman mum? She is the killer" I told her, almost screaming at her.

After listening to what I said, mum rushed to the police station. And so the woman became a suspect and is now wanted by the police.
The police have found out where the woman lives from the father of the child, but the child was empty when the police got there. And from then on, she never came to my room again.
.
.
.
.
Midori" I didn't even know that she was bothering you guys until you told me... But next time don't let these kind of people into your houses"
"I will keep that in mind next time"

As we kept walking Ryuusuke saw a person playing intersection fortune telling. As we came closer we came across a terrifying scene. That strange beautiful woman was now an ugly creature. Her whole body was covered in tattoos and then I say whole I mean it.

Midori"What's wrong guys?" At first she couldn't see because she was behind us but when she did she gasped.

Mysterious woman" hey... isn't that Ryuusuke? And Midori and Alice are with you too"
Mysterious woman" tell me... you guys tell me what should I do? My entire body is tattooed like this! I thought it was weird. I just wanted him to tattoo a little thing on my arm and he took a month to do it."
Mysterious woman" by the time I found out I was like this.
What to do... who will come a d tell me what to do... oh.......WHAT SHOULD I DO?" Why not just kill yo- wait what am I thinking?
Ryuusuke" wait a minute.......you... no
matter how you think about it, you make trouble for yourself! You're the one that creates all your problems! Isn't it? Who told you to go to a tattoo parlour and not come back until you're like this? You should have figured out that something was wrong
in the middle?" He is right.
Mysterious woman" oh.....that's right!! You're right!!.... IT'S ALL THAT PRETTY BOYS FAULT!"
Ryuusuke" what? You have met that intersection's pretty boy?"
Mysterious woman" that's right... ever since I met that pretty boy, it was like my body didn't belong to me...."
Mysterious woman" I saw him three months ago... I was troubled because of the affair, so I went to do intersection fortune telling. Who appeared was a young man wearing all black...yes, a very pretty young man. He told me" This problem is inconsequential, your problem should be much more severe, go back and find that problem" That sounds stupid.
Mysterious woman" at first I didnt know what he meant then I figured out that " if you want to be rib of the problem, go find a bigger problem..." ...oh yeah logic. That guys IQ is lower than mine for sure.
Mysterious woman" "because if you find a bigger problem, then your current problem would seem inconsequential" now I'm sure that he is more stupiď than me.
Mysterious woman" that's why I had a married man's baby, so it could be my biggest problem. So my problems started increased and increased, but I couldn't do anything about it... because that man told me, problems have to be more severe."
Mysterious woman" oh..that's right ... just like that, hahahha, I only have to find a bigger problem from now on and I'd be fine...I'm so silly" I'm happy you finally figured it out.
Mysterious woman" then goodbye.. hoho..."
And just like that she disappeared in the fog.

The next day, I learned from the news that the wanted woman was sent to the hospital because she lit herself on fire. Apparently the woman purred gasoline over herself and lit herself on fire after parting with us. But I wonder If she really wanted to kill herself. Maybe she lit herself on fire because she wanted to create new problems.

Right now she is badly burned and in critical condition. The story the woman should end here, I don't think we'll see her anymore.
Speaking of which, the intersection's pretty boy who made the woman this way......who..the hell is he?

*Knock* *knock*

I quickly walked to the window, scared of what I might find, there was only a warm, unending darkness outside.

So I must have heard wrong... I stepped back and closed the curtains but when I turned around someone pushed me against the window with great force.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶