Chapter 6

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈
Alice's POV.6666

I opened my eyes but I immediately regretted it when the bright light of the room I was in hit my eyes. As soon as my eyes got used to the brightness, I began to observe the place I was in. I was in a white room with 2 empty beds to my right and left. Also note that there was a strong odor of bleach.
Immediately I assumed I was in a hospital room. I looked at Ryuusuke who was sleeping on a chair across my hospital bed. He was so cute. I tried to get out of my bed but but Ryuusuke jumped out of his seat(scaring the sh*t out of me) which lead me to fall from the bed. I feel like I'm gonna die from heart attack some day, I thought.
The restless look on his face turned into a hilarious one and burst into laughter.
I asked him to help me get up and when our hands touched each other, I pulled him down with me with great force. This resulted in Ryuusuke falling on top of me. Gosh, he is heavy, I thought again. We stayed that way for a while until I felt my body become numb.
Alice: Um ... I know you missed me but that's a bit too much. "I told him and tried to movie him off me.
He was staring at my face, his hands slowly grasping my face and what he said then left me shocked.

"Your eyes are beautiful"
And then I realized that I wasn't wearing my glasses.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶