Chapter 17

■•●▪■•●▪■•●▪■•●▪■•●▪■•●▪■•●▪■•●▪■
1

717777
He softly pulled her pants off. Then slowly pulled her panties with his teeth, teasing her. When she finally was fully naked, she pushed him lightly so now he was the one under her.

First she pulled off his leather belt, then his pants and finally his black boxers, watching his nine inch dick pop up. His cock had already pre-cum which she licked of without a second thought.

After tasting his salty cum, she started stroking him and licking his cock-head.

"Oh God princess, stop teasing me" he said trying to hold back a growl.

Chuckling I took almost all of him inside my mouth and stroking his balls with my hands. Gosh, he was so big.
He grabbed her head, pulling on her hair and pushing all of his member in her mouth causing Alice to gag. Tears began to appear on her corners of her eyes from how deep inside her throat he was.

"Fuck"

He pulled her head away from his erection, layed her down and got on top of her. He bent down and started eating her out.
When he got his tongue inside her, she started shaking from the pleasure.

"You're so delicious, my princess"
"S-shut up"

Soon enough he pulled his tongue out of her and ordered her to suck on his fingers.
When he was sure they were wet enough, he took them out off her mouth and put one inside her pussy. Slowly at first then put a second and a third.
He pulled them all out and replaced them with his rock-hard dick.
He kissed her deeply as he began moving his hips, sinking into her and growling next to her ear.

His pace was slow at first until she got used to his size and then started moving faster, filling her with every thrust.
Alice bite her lips trying hard to not start screaming.

Out of the sudden Yoitsutsuji pulls out of her all the way before ramming into her causing her to scream.

"Oh~ God baby! Scream! I need to hear to hear you scream" He lightly bite at her neck leaving hickeys.

"You're so tight.. so good"
"PleaAaAh.. faster....Harder! Don't s-stop Aagh" she moaned as he went faster.
"

You're getting tighter... you like that don't you? You enjoy getting fucked by a stranger!" He said smirking at her.
"Tonight I'm not gonna let you sleep at all. I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a few days"