Chapter 19

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈
Alice's POV.
1

999919
As we were about to continue our "little fun" someone knocked at my bedroom's door and probably this someone is my mum.
Only now I realised that I had loud sex with a total stranger in my house and my mum's room is right next to mine.

Taking Yoitsutsuji's arms from my waist, I quickly  stood up and got out of the bathtub.

I wrapped a towel around me and got out of the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

Taking a long, shaky breath and tightening my grip on the towel, I opened the door. It wasnt fully open, just enough to show my head.

Mum" Alice..." I was ready for her outburst. "Your principal just informed me that some of the school's classes caught fire last night and one of them is your class. Due to this tragic event the school will remain closed for one week." 

"You only came here to say this?"
" So you didn't heard something last night?" I questioned her with a trembling voice.

Mum" Should I have?... Don't tell me. You broke something, didn't you?" She scolded me, putting on a strict face which I knew was fake.

"I didn't broke anything I swear! I just..I just fell from my bed in the middle of the night and I thought I might have woke you up." Gosh I'm such a terrible liar.
Thankfully someone called her on her phone and she had to leave.

After she left I quickly shut the door up and locked it. Turning around I saw Yoitsutsuji's standing infront of my body-mirror. One of my towels was around his waist and with another one he was drying his dark hair.

With his back turned towards me, I could clearly see many scratches from  my nails on his back.
I walked towards him and gently touched the scars. I was a bit surprised that he didn't even flinch as the scratches were kinda deep.

Pulling my hand back, I walked towards my wardrobe. Opening the wardrobe, I pulled out a set of black underwear and some formal clothes.

Complete forgetting that Yotsutsuji was here, I loosen my grip on the towel that was wrapped around me and let it fall on the floor. I put my clothes on quickly and grabbed my hair brush. When I was done brushing my hair, I bent down and picked up the towel.

A gasp escaped from my lips as I felt a slap on my ass.

Yoitsutsuji" I hope you know that this is not a one time thing" And with that he was gone.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶