Characters

Name: Midori Shibayama
Mmidori is a 16 year old girl and the current crush of Ryuusuke. She also likes him but she's afraid to confess to him because he's being cold to her

Name : Ryuusuke Fukata
Ryuusuke is a 16 year old boy who has moved back to Nanchou-shi after ten years due to his father's job. When he was 6 years old, he upset a woman who was playing intersection fortune telling, which caused her to commit suicide. That woman was midori's aunt.He has a crush on Midori, but is afraid to tell her that because he feels he is responsible for the death of her aunt.

Name: Reishi Tanaka
Reishi is Midori's childhood best friend and she also has a 'crush' on Ryuusuke but she doesn't get involved becof their friendship. Eventually this will change when she'll meet the intersection bishounen.

The intersection pretty boy
Name: unknown yet
He is a handsome, black-clothed man who wanders the streets searching for girls playing intersection fortune telling. He has an unnatural influence on any girl that asks him a question, causing them to follow his advice without question and later to kill themselves out of despair. Girls that meet him also tell their friends about him obsessively, causing more girls to become curious about him. It turns out that ten years before, his father cheated on his mother with another woman. That woman turned out to be Midori's aunt. After her death, the boy ran away from home and was never seen by his family again. The Intersection Bishounen causes a mass suicide of girls in the town and later causes their bloodied ghosts to appear in the streets.

 The Intersection Bishounen causes a mass suicide of girls in the town and later causes their bloodied ghosts to appear in the streets

Name: Alice woods
Alice's life was always normal and peaceful but no one's life can be perfect forever. Little did she know what was about to happen.