Chapter 18

Alice's POV.
188818
I wake up slowly, not enjoying the light slanting through my window, hitting my face. Cursing mentally I turned to my other side, hiding my whole face with a pillow... a very cold pillow. I opened my eyes and came face-to-face with a well-built and nude chest. Taking a big breath I looked up and thankfully he was still asleep. I don't know what I would do if he caught me staring.

I slowly sit up, talking his arms off my waist(which was very hard as he had a death grip on me) and wrapped one of my sheets around my naked body.
Oh how I wish I hadn't got up because when I did, I immediately fell on my knees holding my stomach. I felt like someone was stabbing my abdomen.

I tried to sit up again but failed and when my knees touched the floor beneath me, a loud laugh came from behind me.
Turning around quickly, I sent a glare to the now fully awake Yotsutsuji.

Letting out another laugh, he stood up and approached me. Crouching next to me, he put one arm under my knees and the other behind my back, carrying me in his arms.

" I told you, you won't be able to walk for a while after I'm done with you" he stated while trying to open the bathroom's door with me still in his arms.

He closed it behind us and set me on the counter. He turned around and turned the tap on. The water started pouring down like a waterfall, filling the bathtub with hot water.

When the bathtub was almost filled to the brim, he took me again in his arms and put me in the hot tub and  soon after that he stepped inside, sitting behind me. Yoitsutsuji wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on me head, leaning beneath the water with me. A sigh escaped from my lips as I leaned my head against his bare chest while feeling the warm water surround me. Then out of the sudden, I felt two fingers inside me. Letting out a loud moan, I glanced behind me.

" wha-" I wanted to protest but he stopped me.

Yoitsutsuji" Shhhh. I know what I'm doing Alice. Just act like a good girl and let me take the cum out of you." He whispered before he started thrusting his fingers.  Immediately I covered my mouth to muffle my moans.

Yoitsutsuji" What a dirty little whore you are, letting me do this " He teased while moving his fingers in a faster motion. " But don't worry, I will make you feel pleasured"