Chapter 3

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆
Alice's POV. 3333

Ryuusuke bend over Midori's shaking form and helped her to stand up.
What did she mean when she said 'I saw him'? Who was she referring to? I thought to myself.
I think Midori saw my confusing look and looked at Ryuusuke who just nodded his head. Midori turned all her attention to me, told me to follow them and they will explain about what happened at Ryuusuke's house.

At Ryuusuke's home

When we arrived at his house, his mother greeted us and took us to his room. Midori and Ryuusuke sat on his bed while I was seating on his office chair. They stayed silent for a few seconds until Midori decided to break the silence.

Midori" Let's start by saying that our village is not very normal. I'm pretty sure you noticed it too. All started when some girls started playing intersection fortune telling. They went out in the afternoon or at night and asked transients different questions but mainly for their love life. They say that in dark and foggy days, appears a beautiful young man that answers their questions in the worst possible way. The thing is that... the girls that encounter him end up killing themselves. They also say the ghosts of the girls that committed suicide playing this game are roaming the streets at night.

When she stopped talking, my eyes were wide open. But it wasn't from fear...
After that I stayed for a bit longer or should I say much longer because the night had fell.

After leaving Ryuusuke's house

The streets outside were dark and cold. The only thing you could hear was my footsteps and my heart beats. I was still wearing my glasses so it was hard walking without tripping every single minute. Suddenly I heard another pair of footsteps approached me. The sound of the steps was getting louder and louder with each passing second. The sound of their steps stopped and I stopped walking too.

And then I felt a hot breath on my neck!!!

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。