Chapter 2

Alice's POV. 22222
I did as my teacher told me and sit on my new seat. As the teacher was speaking, I couldn't stop staring at 'Ryuusuke'. I just couldn't believe my eyes. Thankfully he couldn't tell because of my glasses... or so I thought. Suddenly he turned his head and sent me a sweet smile. Out of pure embarrassment I took my gaze off him and started paying attention to the teacher's lesson.

After school

I got up from my seat, took my school bag and made my way to the teachers office. When I arrived, I knocked at the door and went in without waiting for an answer. The office was almost empty, there were only three teachers including my mum who was collecting some papers. After a short conversation with her she told me that she has to stay there for a while so I decided to walk home.
The sky outside was cloudy. As I was getting closer to my house the fog was getting thicker.

*Tap* *Tap* *Tap*

The sound of heavy footsteps made me stop on my tracks. I looked around and saw a boy chasing after a girl. I followed him until he stopped to take a deep breath and then I realised that this boy was Ryuusuke. I went closer to him and when my hand was about to touch his shoulder, a woman covering in blood from head to toe showed up. Without saying anything, one of her fingers showed the direction the girl run to. Ryuusuke had a terrifying look on his face and he started running again.
'Don't tell me he didn't saw me behind him' I thought as I run after him and I almost hit my face on his back when he stopped running.

*sniff* *sniff* *sniff*

I looked over Ryuusuke's shoulder and saw Midori on the floor with her arms around her knees crying. She looked at us and what she said left me with confusion

"I saw him"