Chapter 16

■•●▪■•●▪■•●▪■•●▪■•●▪■•●▪■•●▪■•●▪■
1

66616

Slowly Alice turned around and when she saw nothing behind her, she let out a long breath she didn't notice she was holding. But before she could do anything someone's body came into her eye vision and pressed their lips on her's. The kiss at first was soft but then suddenly he started kissing me harder and deeper. Unfortunately because of lack of air they had to break the kiss.

Breathing heavy he bent down, his lips against her cheek, brushing it lightly and still that light touch sent shivers through her nerves, shivers that made her whole body tremble. 

He leaned forward and kissed her again and she kissed him back with more passion than she had before, and they stood there kissing and kissing. It felt like the nicest thing in the world, her hands running slowly up into his curly hair and down over his thick shoulders and along his strong arms and around to his brawny back, holding his gorgeous male body against hers. Alice's heart pounded in her chest as her knees got weaker. She could only focus on how soft he felt against her mouth.

They were kissing like crazy. Like their lives depend on it. His tongue slips inside her mouth, gentle but demanding, and it’s nothing like she’ve ever experienced. Her fingers grip his hair, pulling him closer.
He pushes her backward and they were lying down onto her bed.

Her heart skipped a beat when she felt his hands unclip her bra from under her shirt. Heat rose from Alice’s stomach to her chest. She let him take it off, taking her shirt off too in the progress.
He immediately didnt waste any time and attacked her soft breasts when her upper body was fully naked. His lips captured her right nimble sucking on it and with his other hand that wasn't holding one of her hips down, grabbed her other nimble. But she didn't just lay there taking all the pleasure he was giving her as she started grinding on him.
Suddenly he stopped what he was doing and looked at her.

"If you want me to stop, tell me now," he whispered.
"Its too late now. Finish what you started!" She whispered back while trying to took off his blouse.

"Yoitsutsuji ..." She sent him a questioning look.
" that's my name darling. I want you to screame it while I take you"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶