Chapter 4

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈
Alice's POV.4444

I could feel his hot breath on my neck. My legs were frozen on the floor. My breath was stuck in my throat by the fear I was feeling. I was even afraid to turn my head and look at the person that was behind me. Finally after a while I found the courage to look behind me.
I was shocked!!!
No one was there. I didn't waste any time and run home. I locked myself inside my room ignoring my mum's calls. I was so afraid. That night was one of the worst nights I ever had. I didnt even get enough sleep.
The next morning when I looked at my bathrooms mirror, I didn't see my usual self. My sclera was red and I had black cycles under my eyes. I looked terrible. Thankfully my glasses could cover them. I took my brush and brushed my hair, put on my school uniform that mum had left on my bed and my glasses. I went into the kitchen, grabbed an apple and started walking to my school.
The school was empty, not even a teacher was there. I looked at my watch and saw the time. It was almost 07.00 and school starts at 08.25!!! I mentally slapped myself. 'That's why mum was still sleeping' I thought. To my surprise when I got inside my classroom, I saw Ryuusuke-kun sitting on his seat, looking as tired as I am.
"You didn't sleep well, did you?" I asked him as I took my seat next to him. He didn't say anything only nodded his head.
There was a long silence between us but he decided to break it.
Ryuusuke" can I... ask you something"
" Of course you can Ryuusuke-kun "
Ryuusuke" What would you do if... if you had done something very cruel to someone you love dearly but they didn't know yet.
" hmm... it depends on what you did. And if that someone is your lover and they don't forgive you then move on. Your life doesn't end here.

Silence again

And then out of the blue, he hugged me. I was shocked at first but then I hugged him back

...

Little did we know that someone was watching us from outside

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶