Chapter 5

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈
Alice's POV5555

After we break our hug a furious Midori stepped into the classroom. She looked at me with rage filled eyes before she stormed to her desk and sat on her seat.
Me and Ryuusuke gave each other questioning and confusing looks. I got up from my seat and went to her desk but before I could open my mouth, she sent me an angry look and told me to leave her alone.
My tears were a about to fall so I quickly turned around and went back to my seat. Time passed and more students filled the classroom. Reishi had also arrived and from the time she got inside the classroom, she and Midori were glaring at me for a long period of time. Thankfully Ryuusuke was holding my hand from under the desk the whole time. This is what was keeping me from crying. I don't understand why she was acting this way towards me.
What have I done to her?
These questions were spinning in my head.
The teacher came inside and started her lesson.
It was bored so my mind could easily wander off and before I knew it, I fell asleep on my desk.

I opened my eyes looked around. Black was the only colour I could see. I even tried to look around without my glasses on but everything was dark. The only difference was the fog in the air. I started walking a d the scenery became more clear. I was walking around the village's streets and it was night time.
I glanced up to the sky. The stars were shining. They were so beautiful.
I sigh. I missed so much the midnight's sky colours. I always have to wear those stupiď glasses otherwise I would be called a freak by the people around me.
I continued walking and come across a school girl who was covered with blood from her head to toe. She was also hiding her face with a notebook. I tried to walk past her but she asked me a question|which took me by surprise|, uncovering her face. My knees almost gave out by the sight before me. Her neck had many slices and most of her face parts were pulled out.
The question she asked me was if her love life will bear fruit. I didnt answer her as I just started running away from her.

I ran and ran but every time I turned around a corner, I would meet either with a dead end or more zombies. In the end I was surrounded by them. I took some steps backwards until I hit a wall( or so I thought ). I closed my eyes and waited for the worst but nothing happened. I reopened my eyes and I took a few deep breaths to calm down a bit.
After I had calmed down, I leaned my on the soft wall... Wait!!! Soft wall??? I quickly turned around and I came face to face with a firm chest. I looked up and saw the same young man I saw the very first day I stepped into this village. And let me tell you something. He looked even more handsome up close. I tried to take a step back but I couldn't because one of his hands was around my waist holding it tight. His face got closer to my neck while I just stood there not moving. His cold lips made an impact with my skin as he started leaving wet kisses on my neck. I could also feel his hot tongue and teeth when he started sucking and biting on my skin leaving hickies. I bite my lip trying to keep my loud moans down and put my hand through his hair pulling at it. After a while he stopped. His face and red lips were just an inch away from mine and when they were about to touch each other I fell unconscious.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶