Prologue

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Alice's POV.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

I regret every second of my life from the time that I agreed to move out with my mum.

Right now I'm inside my new room and I'm tidying it up. My new bedroom was almost as big as my last one. It had a nice balcony and the walls were painted light blue. There were also a queen sized bed, a big wardrobe and a desk.
After I was done unpacking I got on my bed and went to sleep.

...
...
...
...

AAAAaAAAaAaAA!!!

I woke up by a loud scream. I pulled my bed covers off my body. I pulled my balcony( Author-chan: balcony or balcony's? I don't know TwT) door open and I went outside. I looked around and saw nothing on the streets until my gaze fell on two persons, a young man and a teenage girl. The young man had his back turned to me and the girl was hiding her face behind her school bag.

I think they were talking because I could see the girls lips moving a little. They were standing still for a bit longer until the young man started walking away but before he was out of my eye sight, he turned his head and looked at my direction.
My body froze.

I couldn't take my eyes off him. His eyes were pure white and his bloody red lips were curved in a smirk.

          ✺ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ✺