Chapter 27:: Old is Gold VS 1D

Ahaha was counting the number of days so far in this book and it has only been 5 and the 6th one started at the end of the last chapter... Okay yeah just felt like saying.. Whatever .. Ignore! Bye...

No wait! Don't go!! Who is going to read the update ?! You, yes you! XP

######

######

In last chapter what I meant was ROKA and not engagement. Technically you need to meet the person for engagement and Preet and Raj haven't met yet.

√√√√√√√

~~~ASMAARA'S POV~~~

Last night, Preet's giggles woke me up. I saw her leaving the room and after following her, I realised she was going to meet Hussain. Her hand was in his hand as he walked her to the table. He planned a date?

Hussain planning a date was not a big deal but, Preet agreeing to it was. This girl, even unintentionally was leading him up to a lot of mess. She is too naive to understand this but her so called friendship will make both of them suffer one day.

When I woke up this morning, the first thing I did was contacting Shehry. I really needed to get this sorted and out of my system as soon as possible.

ASMAARA:: hey!

SHEHRY:: rise and shine princess! Itni subha subha hamein kaise yaad kiya? :P

ASMAARA:: urgent. Meet me in your room in an hour. Alone.

SHEHRY:: ok? Iraade toh theek hai na? XP

ASMAARA:: shut up! >.<

SHEHRY:: joking ji! XD

ASMAARA:: bye ji!

I managed to sneak out of my room in time so, no one would ask me to join them and once all the boys were out too, I knocked on Shehry's room. My breathing was heavy as if I have been running for hours but, the only thing responsible for this was anxiety. I don't know how he would react to it. I have no clue if I would end up looking like a fool or if he feels the same way. Darn, I am so confused. Usse batau bhi yah nahi... Ab toh yeh bhi samjh nahi aa raha..

The door knob twisted and I felt like running away. I don't know from where and how I am going to start this conversation.

Shehry frowned and smiled simultaneously at me, "everything ok? Yeh kya haal banaya hua hai?"

I stepped inside and glanced at my reflection in the small wall mirror. My eyes looked swollen all because of not sleeping properly last night. I just shrugged my shoulder and went past him. Why is this floor so wet? Ugh boys!

"Look, I have a very important thing to discuss with you," I sighed, "last night-"

"Wait! Let me get you some medicine first. I think, you are really sick!" He cut through my sentenced and I sucked in a deep breath. I don't need medicine- I need someone to hear me out.

He went upto the small kitchen counter and I followed after him. The tiles looked extremely shiny and it was far too hard to walk on them. I took another step and slipped. I closed my eyes, in response and a loud gasp escaped my lips. A strong arm scooped me and dragged me along the floor until I felt myself in a diagonal position.

"Oh freak!" Shehry groaned.

I opened my eyes and found Shehry's face only a couple of inches away from me. He was breathing as loudly as I was. His eyes were glued to my face while I turned my head to figure out how am I still alive? We were both against the kitchen counter with Shehry's one arm under me and the other balancing us off the bench top. Even though my feet were on the ground, his grip around my waist was too tight for me to move. I frowned at him and wriggle slightly but, this man was too stubborn to move!