Chapter 22:: I See Myself In You

~~~PREET'S POV~~~

"I love it when you hate a person to death and that same person makes you feel hella comfortable!" Jess wriggled her eyebrows again and that evil grin was back.

I threw a pillow at her. Darn! When is she going to stop teasing me?!

We were talking about that open bench ride after the scooters. I cried my life out and refused to step on it. Then a familiar touch snaked around my fingers, gripping then tightly, and pulled me on it. Throughout the ride Hussain kept his hand on mine just because he had said earlier that he won't let go. Later on when we went to collect our pics that were taken by the automatic cameras, I felt nothing but embarrassed. While I looked like I would cry any moment, he had is eyes glued on my face with a smile on his lips. Not a laugh or a grin but, a genuine smile. In the other picture, we were both looking at each other as if lost in our own little world.

I felt my cheeks getting hot and my body shivered when I thought back to the time while I was on it. He had asked me to trust him and slowly peek through. When I couldn't, he suggested I look up at him first. And bam! That's when the picture was taken! Not 2 seconds later when I actually looked at the ground, confident that he won't let me fall.

Its weird how the guy I treated like hell was actually so caring. With every little thing he did, made me feel even worse about my attitude towards him. I hate how I screwed three days of this trip just hating him. Gosh he isn't that bad. In fact, he is not bad at all.

~~~HUSSAIN'S POV~~~

"Bas karo Kameeno!" I yelled as all three of them jumped on top of me.

"Abbey! Pyaar vyaar toh nahi ho Gaya?" Waqas laughed and raised his hill shaped eyebrows, "aankho hi aankho main Kuch zyada hi baatien ho raho hai, kyu?" He pointed towards my photo with Preet.

"You guys have gone mad!" I pushed him away as I shrugged my shoulders at his words, "aisa Kuch mahi hai," I said for the millionth time.

"Dekho dekho launda sharma raha hai!" Adeel chuckled at my face which felt hot. Am I blushing? Dammit!

"Pagal ho Gaye tum sab. Pyaar aur usse? Teen din huye hein mile hue!" I made my way off the bed, trying to hide the smile on my lips.

No matter how much I deny it, the fact that she effects me a lot is true. I don't know why but her name makes me smile, her tears eyes make my heart ache and her smile relieves me. But pyaar?! Allah Ji hi bachayein mujhe uss ladki se!

"Hussain yaar!" I heard Adeel's annoying voice again but the knock on the door cut him off thankfully.

I lazily walked over and opened it. My eyes fixed on her's when she smiled at me confidently. "Hey!" Preet said, followed by the rest of the girls. Oh crap! We had invited them over for some masti tonight. Totally slipped out of my head. Embarrassed by our messed up room, I stepped aside and allowed them to slide into our world of Boyzzz. Waqas's eyes smirked at me as I looked away awkwardly. Kahaan phas Gaya yaar!?

~

"So, what are we playing?" I asked as I entered the the living area with eight cans in my hands. I handed everyone their drinks headed over to Preet with a beer can. As much as I hated it, I knew she liked it.

"Here," I said. She looked at the can and then frowned at me.

"I don't drink," I groaned and before I knew it, she grabbed my coke can out of my hand.

"I thought we discussed it at the supermarket counter," I put more focus on 'discuss' since it wasn't really a discussion but a nasty arguement.

I visibly saw her throat move as she gulped, "long story," she groaned again and looked away.